Shade Sails

Diablo Bob

if you follow the road from the train station 1006, you come to the crossroad 121, turn left, after about 1 km there is a roof company on the left site, very modern and I belief they also do what you need.

if you follow the road from the train station 1006, you come to the crossroad 121, turn left, after about 1 km there is a roof company on the left site, very modern and I belief they also do what you need.

If your back wa to the train station would you go left or right?

Let me guess. You are in the market for shade sails for your swimming pool also.

you go out of town, train station is on the right site, follow the road till crossroad 121, turn left

Let me guess. You are in the market for shade sails for your swimming pool also.

No I was thinking of getting some for a present to give you.giggle.gif

Hellodolly is making a very valid point -- I was totally surprised when I came here to learn that North Americans are the only English-speaking people capable of using compass directions when telling someone how to locate a place. Come on -- it's not that hard -- for most of us in Chiang Mai city, the river is to the east and the sun rises in the east and the big mountain is to the west and the sun sets in the west.

Clearly, the Lanna people of old did not have this problem because they laid out the old city as a square, 1 mile on each side, following compass directions.

I won't get into how to tell the difference between north and south since that appears to be beyond the comprehension (or interest) of most readers of this forum!