How Long Before You Fell In Love

rcalsop

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Thai GF and I have been together for 4 years.

And I still don't love her.laugh.gif

And I spent 20 years with my first wife and never loved her either. But, we had a pretty good marriage by most standards and raised two children into being responsible adults. It was her that finally called an end to our time together.

5 minutes, 6 years ago.

I couldn't tell shit from salt then and still can't. :D

Commonly, as far as the general populace is concerned, salt is white and usually in granular form. The latter is a darker color and free formed by individual.

Hope this helps you in indentification of substances. :)

I was teaching a class and saw a cute young girl come in and talk to the Thai teacher. I thought she was a university student what was interning or some such. I found out she was the K2 English teacher and was 3.5 years older than I am. Sometime later we were paired up to prepare students for speaking competitions, we worked with each other daily and we fell for each other. We dated for 2 months and I flew home to the US for a month, she was unable to get a visa, and I returned with a ring. We dated for 2 months, we've been married for a bit over 3 years. Parents didn't have an issue with it, we dated twice as long as they have and they've been married for 35 years.