Drunken American Man Decides To Jump

davethailand

Drunken American Man decides to jump off a ledge and go for a swim without realizing how shallow the water is.

A bizarre story now from the Simon Beer Bar Complex located at the south end of Walking Street. Police and rescue workers were called to the rear of the complex in the early hours of Monday Morning after bar staff reported a badly injured American patron who had decided to jump off the back wall into the water below. The injured man known as Zak from America apparently decided to impress his friends and jump into the water. However what he failed to realize was the depth of the water which was far too shallow for a dive attempt. Fueled by an evening of heavy drinking, he jumped feet first and hit the sea bed, breaking his left leg and dislocating his shoulder. Rescue workers extracted the injured man and took him to Hospital where he is now recovering from his injuries.

Pattaya City News

:o

Drunken American Man decides to jump off a ledge and go for a swim without realizing how shallow the water is.

A bizarre story now from the Simon Beer Bar Complex located at the south end of Walking Street. Police and rescue workers were called to the rear of the complex in the early hours of Monday Morning after bar staff reported a badly injured American patron who had decided to jump off the back wall into the water below. The injured man known as Zak from America apparently decided to impress his friends and jump into the water. However what he failed to realize was the depth of the water which was far too shallow for a dive attempt. Fueled by an evening of heavy drinking, he jumped feet first and hit the sea bed, breaking his left leg and dislocating his shoulder. Rescue workers extracted the injured man and took him to Hospital where he is now recovering from his injuries.

Pattaya City News

:D

Well at least nobody will say he rushed in head first :o

Pattaya City News

Good! :o:D

Was in Majorka once ..long time ago ..all I could afford -Magaluff and a couple of duckheads did the same thing.

Trying to show off one night after a session for whatever reason they decided to do a swallow dive from their balcony which was 2 floors up.Unfortunately the pool had been drained earlier that day for cleaning....... :o ....O to be young again....

Pattaya City News

At least this one didn't fall off a balcony or roof this time! Pays to look before you leap!

Pattaya City News

At least this one didn't fall off a balcony or roof this time! Pays to look before you leap!

Come on who hasnt done something stupid after a night of drinking or wondered did i do anything stupid last night ? I bet he will be a little smarter next time !

Pattaya City News

Come on who hasnt done something stupid after a night of drinking or wondered did i do anything stupid last night ? I bet he will be a little smarter next time !

I would be quite happy with that if that was the stupidest thing I ever done while on the sauce.

In case you are wondering, Whiskey turns me into "Superman"

It took many of nites in jail and many of lost friends to realize I can not drink whiskey

PKG

Pattaya City News

Yes ... I bet he can`t wait to limp to his next amazing fete.......maybe he has learned that it`s less pain if you just pay your check bin :o

when I was eight, I went to a water amusemnt park for a friends birthday. You know the kind of place; Slides, Currents, wave machines, etc... Aquawalibi it was called.. In belgium.

We were playing tag, and running around like irritating little kids do in these places, and I had to make a diving getaway, and promptly dived head first into water about an inch and a half deep.

My first next recollection was waking up in some office with 10 eight year olds a few moms and dads; some guy stiching me up *eleven on the forehad hairline... and a pretty lifeguard holding my hand.

I was eight. This AMERICAN was how old?

What difference? :o

when I was eight, I went to a water amusemnt park for a friends birthday.

I had to make a diving getaway, and promptly dived head first into water about an inch and a half deep.

I was eight. This AMERICAN was how old?

What difference? :D

Kayo, be very, very careful. You could be next. :o

This is the second time this particular Yank has dived into shallow water.

The first time was when he was eight years old at a friend's birthday party.

Heavy impacts by the head against immovable objects can have lasting effects on a delicate brain. :D:D