Why?

MrZM

Tend to agree...sounds like a wind up thread tbh. Assuming the guy actually has 100 million baht, earned it himself and didnt get it gifted to him, one might think he could use a computer and a quick google would tell him what the cost of living etc is here.

I think I had $10k in the bank and some credit cards when I moved here. I'm still here after 4 years(earn 100% of my income online).

You don't need to have millions in the bank to move to Thailand.

You're not here on a Retirement Visa then? That 800,000 baht ($24,000).

I tend to think that someone who has managed to earn 3 million dollars by the time they are in their early thirties would then be aiming for the next three and onwards. Either that or they'd have the financial nous to invest it and let the money work for them.

I tend to think that someone who has managed to earn 3 million dollars by the time they are in their early thirties would then be aiming for the next three and onwards. Either that or they'd have the financial nous to invest it and let the money work for them.

I think that the guy of the USD 3 million-post, did receive an email stating that he won the UK Lottery.

He was just looking around for a good place to spend it. cheesy.gif

I think that the guy of the USD 3 million-post, did receive an email stating that he won the UK Lottery.

Ah, ok. I didn't know that. Good luck to him I suppose.

Seems odd that a guy winning the national lottery would then quote his winnings in US dollars. My last tenner for 3 numbers was definitely paid out in sterling.

I just hope that he doesn't rock up here and start announcing he won the lottery. Certain less salubrious ladies might interpret that as their lottery win too.

Ah, ok. I didn't know that. Good luck to him I suppose.

Seems odd that a guy winning the national lottery would then quote his winnings in US dollars. My last tenner for 3 numbers was definitely paid out in sterling.

I just hope that he doesn't rock up here and start announcing he won the lottery. Certain less salubrious ladies might interpret that as their lottery win too.

In the most recent post he says the sale of his business in Australia will realise 3 million dollars, nothing to do with lottery wins or the UK.

Maybe he was getting ideas, seeing what other people have done and then make up his own mind.

Just because you have an idea, doesnt mean you can;t improve it by seeing if other people are in the same boat and seeing other peoples responses.

On Thaivisa, it seems if you have money, a wife who is educated abroad, has light skin or is not from the bar scene are all full of crap.

If your wife is not with you for money, then you are a liar lol