Pattaya Resident And Good Mate To Many Here, Big Chief Billy Cuthbertson Has Passed.

cathy211

Ode to a long time Pattaya resident and good mate to many here:

http://bangkokjungle.com/2011/09/25/big-chief-billy-cuthbertson-is-gone-but-not-forgotten/

wsc.jpg?w=112&h=150Word reaches us belatedly that sadly Big Chief Billy Cuthbertson has passed. He was a rock and roll star known throughout Australia and Asia for his ability to make any band swing when he had that golden Fender bass in his hands and the tune in his head. Billy starred with the likes of Wolf Mail, Memphis Mike, Eugene ‘Hideaway’ Bridges and Glenn Patrik to name but a few, and was working on his new instructional video “There Ain’t No Money Past the Fifth Fret”. RIP Maestro…

Hard to tell in the pic and when I click it, it takes me to Facebook but says unavailable. Anyways are you talking about "Chief" that recently lost his wife and daughter Kan and Vicky? Either iether, how very sad. I am also a musician. If it is Chief that I'm talking about, what happened etc and where will he be taken? Back home for burial or will he be burned here? I'm sure we can set up a benefit at Leo's bar.