Anybody Here Been Targeted As A Player In Bangkok?

dairycarlin

Anyone here ever had the joy of being KNOWN anywhere you go and people discussing your private affairs with women?

Has your private life involving women ever been recycled around town in the mouths of the Thai people?o

My friend is so infamous as being such a successful playboy that everyone knows about him EVEN in bangkok!?

This guy has a lot of girlfriends and he lives like a bum in a garbage dump of a hole in the wall! I'm talking well educated, HI so college students to first year teachers this guy has been around the block and then some. Do you think the Thai's really hate it when a westerner without a lot of money gets it so good with the Thai ladies?

Do they talk about him in a positive way - i.e. great guy, generous, mad game and great in bed?

Or negatively - i.e. small penis, premature ejaculation and he gave them Herpes?

It may be in his mind...or perhaps yours.

Do they talk about him in a positive way - i.e. great guy, generous, mad game and great in bed?

Or negatively - i.e. small penis, premature ejaculation and he gave them Herpes?

It may be in his mind...or perhaps yours.

I just don't see where a "working girl" would find small penis and premature ejaculation as something negative. biggrin.png

[quote name=dairycarlin

' timestamp='1343231553' post='5518568]

Has your private life involving women ever been recycled around town in the mouths of the Thai people?

All the time!

They call me "hansum man", and "butterfly" everywhere I go.

In fact, come to think of it, my friends have similar experiences, so, yes, your friend is not alone.

[quote name=dairycarlin

' timestamp='1343231553' post='5518568]

Has your private life involving women ever been recycled around town in the mouths of the Thai people?

All the time!

They call me "hansum man", and "butterfly" everywhere I go.

In fact, come to think of it, my friends have similar experiences, so, yes, your friend is not alone.

Only hansum? I got you beat, they call me "very hansum man" and are always want to me "wahcome" me into their places. In fact, I am appearently so hansum that they often spontaneously offer to give me a massage after their first glance at me. At first I thought maybe they wanted money but I've asked how much and they say, "up to you". So, it is not even like I have to pay. I bet there are not many other farangs who are this hot.

Edited by Nisa
  • Like 1

Not surprised he's living like a bum in a garbage dump .Paying for all those prostitutes must be costing him a fortune.

Did he buy his uni degree from a retired cop in kao San rd or mail order from Calif,USA ?

Let me tell you mate, I'm completely astounded of the amount of UNI STUDENTS this guy has layed pipe on. Not Rajabhat, I'm talking Mahidol-chulalongkorn UnI students with rich parents, he gets these girls buying him dinner and taking him to the movies. He usally get the thumbs up from all the Thai men whereever he goes! What a lucky bastard BUT over the last few months its like he's been REVEALED as the bad guy and now he is infamous with the Thai's because they found out he popped a few cherries and really pissed off some papa's over here. He's still going like mad, I know that he will end up getting shot or attacked sooner or later and i've tried telling him to lay low, but he's on a mission to lay pipe in the land of smiles. Any Idea's how to weeeeen him off the ladies?

I DONT know how a guy like me with a REAL university degree, decent looking LIFE Condo on Lad Prao be lucky to even get a phone number from those UNI students at Paragon or Siam. I'm not that ugly and I'm only 33, I have a girl I'm dating but she's 56 kg, he's 31, broke AND looks like a cross between Will Ferrel and Bin Laden, how does his pigeon thai get him in bed with all these Perfectly shaped/faced thai beauties? It must not be a Large schnitzel because he brags about his 6 inch ASEAN scotwurst....

Fellaz, why are we getting this bloke's left over's? So many decent, rich western men I see in Pattaya with the ugliest dogs in Thailand AND they paid for them! Even some of the white men who OWN hotels here have wives who have slept with hundreds of men, ugly and out of service, OR they already have kids with a thai man..........

My rep as a 'playa" was rapidly deflated as my wife informed the "concerned" neighbour that the fit 20 year old uni girl who came to see me when my wife was a work was in fact my niece. sad.png

Or negatively - i.e. small penis, premature ejaculation

For many BGs, those are positive traits. tongue.png

+1 I'm sure a lady of the night would rather have some under-endowed Japanese guy paying over the odds and going off quicker than a North Korean test rocket than some 18 stone tight-arsed ex-roofer from Basildon rolling around on top of her like a wounded walrus for 2 hours unable to shoot his wad due to the 15 pints of lager he's skulled.

Edited by mca