Latest 7-Eleven Stamps

Lodestone

I spent 80 baht and got 1 stamp... so it seems to be 1 stamp per 50thb spent. Redeemable for 1 baht per stamp on next purchase. That is 2% cash back.. not so bad really. My SCB credit card only gives 1% cash back.

Edited by Jayman

I spent 300 Baht and got 16 stamps. It seems certain items you buy give you more stamps - http://www.7eleven.co.th/html/corp_0812-click.pdf (it was the kitkats and mont fleur for me.)

It's actually very decent value for some items. The mont fleur costs 10 baht per bottle and you get 3 stamps per bottle.

The boy serving gave me my change and after I didn't walk away he sheepishly asked me "stamps?", rather than just hand them to me with my change. I guess the staff get to keep the stamps that the customers don't take?

• 1 year later...

So what about this new stamp promo been running this year? Will it continue for a while ?

I already got 100 stamps and a free umbrella !

It goes on until the end of the month. Some purchases will yield you many stamps. Like 3 candy bars gets you 20 stamps.

We have 3 umbrellas and a picnic mat/camping mat or something already on order (take almost 50 days to get the stuff one you turn in the stamps). We also have another 80-90 stamps.

the've also got these things called "point" that accumulate on your 7-11 cashcard. displayed under "Purse" on your receipt. how and when do you use them? i think they may be expiring in december too so need quickish info . got a couple of thousand of them.

ask the staff? if only it was so easy:)

PS: HINT:you are less likely to be in the "forgotten" stamps category when you use their cashcard because they then know you are not in the fly by night category.smile.png not to mention all that small change that you now will be less likely to accumulate. no transaction fees at present at least.

edit maybe relevant info here :http://www.shopat7.com/7-11-stamp

cant get it understood completely, any takers? could be expired? Get stamps. 26 Sep - 25 Oct 56. >> go shopping

Edited by getnial wrats revisited

The promotion ends 16th, you have to spend the completed book by the 25th dec I think, might be earlier.

Look at the offers in te shop, plan your purchases and you might get a bonus, for every 50bt spent you get a stamp, some products give you extra. Booze gets you nothing and the same inredemption you cannot buy booze, learn the game and play it, it ends tomorrow, remember for next time it seems to be an annual event.

I have to say that if there was one subject that I never expected to read about on Thai Visa, it would be 7/11 stamps coffee1.gif

Bars girls,,and where to meet them,, where to buy toothpaste,, and which hotel is the best to jump off, when your money as all gone,, threads have all been done to death.

7/11 stamps are the future,,smile.png and it only goes to show,, that us falangs, are getting older and also getting more and more mellow in our old age.

PS... When I go to 7/11,, if I don't come back with any stamps,, The misses would kill me biggrin.png

OK - I am not dissing it anymore. Bought a 2,990 Baht phone from the 7 catalogue today and got shed loads of those stamps biggrin.png

We are in production of a new snack that 7/11 will be stocking.

We were offered the chance to add the stamp promo to the product.

You basically get 1 baht less per pack from 7/11 but their figures show that sales of products carrying their 1 baht stamp promo increase by up to 40% and so we will be doing that.

Obviously I don't expect sales to increase by more than 20% but on something with a 8.5 baht margin, then its worth it

this one shows what you can do with "points"

http://www.7eleven.co.th/download/promotionFile2_Premium_1113_pdf.pdf

but you need mannnny.

basically the same stuff as with the stamp coupons.

dont know if or how to change points to baht but it may be 50 points is one baht,

edit http://www.7eleven.co.th/about7card.php says you can change points to cash.

not sure if/when points expire

Edited by Slur Pee

OK - I am not dissing it anymore. Bought a 2,990 Baht phone from the 7 catalogue today and got shed loads of those stamps biggrin.png

guess it is this one http://www.shopat7.com/mobile/lenovo/a369i.html

do you want to tell us how you actually did it?

i.e. can you go to seven and say i want this thing give them cash and they get it for you to pickup at that store? how long to get it?

did you do it online?

did you buy a catalog?

sorry but its not clear.

(at a quick look i cant see any stamps or point at that online purchase pagesad.png )

Edited by Slur Pee

each stamp is 1bht off next purchase.

Indeed, wonder what the OP bought (there's one stamp missing) ? biggrin.png

Came in handy for me the other day as my car license sticker kept falling off the windscreen when I was out and about in BKK and rather than have an eagle eyed plod see an upcountry numberplate with westerner driving ( 2 for the price of one in the traffic police sweepstakes) and no tax on display 4 of those 7-11 stickers I just happened to have among the 50 satang coins and other assorted debris in my console sorted the job out nicely.

The promotion ends 16th, you have to spend the completed book by the 25th dec I think, might be earlier.

Look at the offers in te shop, plan your purchases and you might get a bonus, for every 50bt spent you get a stamp, some products give you extra. Booze gets you nothing and the same inredemption you cannot buy booze, learn the game and play it, it ends tomorrow, remember for next time it seems to be an annual event.

I am led to believe it is next month it ends.

I am led to believe it is next month it ends.

We asked last night. It ends at the end of the month - I think they said the 25th, but you have until the 25th of December to turn in and order your things. But hey TIT and someone may have been told different.

"mot, ka"

went to 5 different 7-11 shops to test the exchange. all had a picture of the umbrellla prominently displayed at the checkout, yep the old bait and switch.

to make it even worse some random thai came in and got one 2 minutes after i was told "mot, ka"

so much for going further and trying to get anything from the catelog.

nah sorry mate to many mots lao krup. ha ha ha.

back to square one.

I've got over a 1000 stamps and I'm off to get my picnic table tomorrow

Probably too late now but don't get the picnic table! Its the biggest load of crap I've ever seen. One decent bowl of Som Tum on it and it will collapse - finito ! termine! A thai friend of ours who can't really afford to be a 7/11 regular got hers recently - what a waste, get another umbrella.