Latest 7-Eleven Stamps

Lodestone

took my stamos in yesterday to redeem them for a backpack,,,got a receiot in a plastic bad and was told it would be there in January

in General I find the employees at 7/11 cheerful freindly and helpful great customer service

too bad all of this is undermined by incompetency at the head office

Januaty my a??

Family mart across the street is my new store of choice

re what cn we do with the stamps?

they are worth 1 baht on future purchase or you can save them and redeem for specified merchandise

see ads in store 100 - umbrella 200- backback etc

they have a small books that you can use to stick 100 in

the cuurent promotion lasts until Nov 25th and there is a period after that for merchandise redemption

however 7/11 may not deliver your meechandise until January which I think is ridiculous

I read elsewhere in his post that an epat tried to claim am umbrella and got nothing while a local walked and got one

the January delivery is maybe 7/11's way of hoping that a lot of people will leave before they can pick up their merchandise

but I actually think incompetence on their part is the real reason

maybe if everone shops family Mart or other stores rather then 7/11 they will wake up especially since the big food chains are coming after them by installing convenience stores of their own

if they don't wake up they may become extinct

They do not always have the items in stock so yes you have to wait. I waited 2 weeks for my umbrella but I have no problems with that.

Anyway I need 80 stamps before November 25 and then I can collect my 200 stamp gift .