Thai Educational System Need Overhauling

The thread of the topic is Thai education so perhaps Ashoka can explain why, if Thailand's education is so great, then why did he study in America and his wife study in Australia? Why not study here in Thailand? I understand being patriotic and a proud Thai but to be so defensive about such blatant problems like corruption, cheating, plagiarism, poor teaching standards etc is a bit daft. I read some of his other posts and it is the same Ashoka there too, instead of discussing a problem and offering alternatives he just tells everyone to leave!

Because my father worked in the USA and my wife's father worked in Australia. I really do not have anything to say I just stated documented facts a Google search can easily find.

I will not get in the middle of mud slinging and misinformation. What I posted is fact what most of you have used to insult me is personal feelings and opinion which qualifies you to work for Fox News.

Can you explain what has insulted you? Most of what I see are facts about the thai education system. You have already explained that you are not a product of that system. So how do you know they are wrong. Are you a teacher in a thai school do you have kids at a thai government school if not then most on here have more accurate information than you.

sent from my Wellcom A90+

• Like 2

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic