Police Seize Sex Aids And Toys From 13 Bangkok Warehouses

Lite Beer

Looking closely at the photo...is that one of the undercover policeman on the far right?

Well spotted that man yes. In fact as I saw it I thought I recognised that front bottom. I can't believe their expressions.. bet none of them have ever seen a p3nis the size of those in the blue boxes which use 3 AAA batteries and work beautifully for around 74 minutes.

:-$

74 minutes? A very exact timing. thumbsup.gif

Batteries are expensive. He likes to get his money's worth rolleyes.gif

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking closely at the photo...is that one of the undercover policeman on the far right?

Well spotted that man yes. In fact as I saw it I thought I recognised that front bottom. I can't believe their expressions.. bet none of them have ever seen a p3nis the size of those in the blue boxes which use 3 AAA batteries and work beautifully for around 74 minutes.

:-$

74 minutes? A very exact timing. thumbsup.gif

Batteries are expensive. He likes to get his money's worth rolleyes.gif

laugh.png

What next? Female circumcision.....

That's not funny. It's very painful and mutilation as well, illegal in civilised countries and only practised by, you can guess who! You must be a dick head or one of them.

Terrible. Unbelievable.

Sex toys in Thailand. Have you ever read such shocking news?

I have often wondered why the need for "sex toys' in Thailand when there are so many available attractive women around. That may sound awful un-PC, but I believe these toys they seized should be distributed to more needy countries like the U.K., U.S.A., where the beauties are scarcer. whistling.gif

knowledgeable people might beg to differ as it is believed only about 20% of Thai women even know what a clitoral orgasm is. Just because they may seem attractive on the outside does not mean they are sexually adept.

Pathetic,

Have these clowns nothing better to do?

Is it a question of inadequacy?

What next? Female circumcision.....

What's next you ask; perhaps neuron differentiating stem cell therapy for TV members

'put in women's drinks by ill-intentioned men for the ladies' uncontrollable sexual needs.'

I remember a hell of a night we put this stuff into 4 girls drinks at a friends bar, they all knew about it and wanted to try it, hilarious it was, especially the normal sour pussed accountant.

So dit it make her pussed sweet?

Oh dear yet again shows that Thailand authorities have a lot of growing up to do,,, Why oh why are these goods illegal. They are legal in most civilise countries throughout the world. Whether you need them or not is besides the point as absolutely no adult reason why they should EVER be illegal. What a bloody stupid waste of Police time leaving so many unsolved crimes remaining unsolved.

I wondered why there was no Ann Summers shops in Pattaya or Bangkok. So how the hell do you buy your girlfriend a vibrator here then, as most Thai ladies who I know have tried them tend to love them and wan't one of their own ?? Total crap stupid repressive prohibition law once again. This is such a nice country which could be a lot lot better without all these stupid unnecessary prohibition laws that just encourage crime and suppress fun and pleasure for the Thai people as well as visitors and guests !!!.

• Like 2

This story really is funny!

Is someone gonna show these guys how to use those things or what?

Hey ... wait a minute ... didn't they raid a "network of 13 warehouses"? Where's the rest of the gear? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

The rest of the gear is being relabeled as "bomb detectors" prior to sale to military

• Like 2

Wow that is really a life like blow up doll, to get off on, come on with so many bar girls people really need that crap

Agree with you 100 %. Who needs a doll when a high% of bar girls already possess comparable levels of eagerness, motivation, aptitude, skill and participation ability.

• Like 1

My buddy was working in Syria back in the '90s.

He had a Kiwi pal with a birthday coming up, so he bought a blow-up sheep for him in Canada as a joke.

Syrian customs pulled it out of his suitcase......"What is this Sir?"

Hilarious!!!!!!!!!.........as is this thread.

Edited by jaywalker

Oh dear yet again shows that Thailand authorities have a lot of growing up to do,,, Why oh why are these goods illegal. They are legal in most civilise countries throughout the world. Whether you need them or not is besides the point as absolutely no adult reason why they should EVER be illegal. What a bloody stupid waste of Police time leaving so many unsolved crimes remaining unsolved.

I wondered why there was no Ann Summers shops in Pattaya or Bangkok. So how the hell do you buy your girlfriend a vibrator here then, as most Thai ladies who I know have tried them tend to love them and wan't one of their own ?? Total crap stupid repressive prohibition law once again. This is such a nice country which could be a lot lot better without all these stupid unnecessary prohibition laws that just encourage crime and suppress fun and pleasure for the Thai people as well as visitors and guests !!!.

Well said my Friend!!!!

My neighbor's wife has a lesbian cousin. She wanted a strap-on dildo. The neighbor had a couple shipped to his son that is the US military in Japan, who is a doctor there.

He had his kid re-wrap them and got them shipped to his Dad in Pattaya.

They spoke on the phone about it. His boy said "This is really weird Dad".

I managed to get a simple dildo for the wifey in that shipment. She does love it......She threw it at me & whacked me upside my head last week.

Can't make this up if you tried.

This has to be the funniest thread on TV I've ever seen.

That's the only honest policeman in Thailand.

I can't quit reading this thread........tears running down my cheeks laughing at this newsworthy event.

Are those tools allowed here? Just found it under our bed. Or should I report my wife to the cops?

Gives the word "screwing" a completely different meaning,..........biggrin.png

post-108180-0-46036900-1343711864_thumb.

Edited by sirchai
  • Like 2

Duracell battery sales will be down in the coming weeks no doubt....also has anyone thought what to do with 60,000 vibrators and 10,000 blow up dolls ?ermm.gif

No idea about Duracell. But the vibrators will vibrate while the dolls will be filled up..lol.......

Would Thai have sex shops as other countries usually do, Thais would stand in a 200 km long line to get into one.

Similar when the wall between East and West Germany fell and East Germans lined up at Western sex shops in Berlin......-----ermm.gif

Edited by sirchai

Are those tools allowed here? Just found it under our bed. Or should I report my wife to the cops?

Please!!!!!!! Quit making me laugh!!!

I love the picture!!!

I need to go for a walk & get away from this thread. My ribs hurt.

• Like 1

Please!!!!!!! Quit making me laugh!!!

I love the picture!!!

I need to go for a walk & get away from this thread. My ribs hurt.

What's wrong with Black & Decker?-------------tongue.png

Terrible. Unbelievable.

I have often wondered why the need for "sex toys' in Thailand when there are so many available attractive women around. That may sound awful un-PC, but I believe these toys they seized should be distributed to more needy countries like the U.K., U.S.A., where the beauties are scarcer. whistling.gif

laugh.png

i think you may have missed out on the pleasurable use of (the majority) of sex toys. Attractiveness or not is not really part of the equation.

Dam it! Ill have to make another order!

It is good to see the police and DSI use manpower for weeks to stalk these terrible criminals. I am so relieved now that they are caught. Good work Bangkok police to have solved a really serious crime syndicate. Now we can sleep in peace.

Terrible. Unbelievable.

laugh.png

i think you may have missed out on the pleasurable use of (the majority) of sex toys. Attractiveness or not is not really part of the equation.

Dam it! Ill have to make another order!

Nice avatar mate thumbsup.gif

The BIB are patting themselves on the back for busting some crooks with a few dildos and blowup dolls whilst 520 kgs of herion and amphets was just shipped from Thailand to Australia. $500 Mil (AUD) worth of tea money shipped out right under thier noses whilst they were posing for the publicity shots with the blow up doll. Time to get thier priorities right I think.

Thai police teams are chasing foreigners now

Please see photo where a foreigner's trying to make "the run" while a squad team is chasing him with one of Yingluck's speed boats, usually used to push water away to avoid floods, trying. to take his "fisherman's friend away......bah.gif

post-108180-0-63171500-1343726545_thumb.

• Like 1