How To Bring My Wife To England But Have No Money?

As someone who has been trying to bring my family back to the UK for 1-2 years, I can say it is pretty bleak.

The new rules break up families and my family is suffering).

My 2 bits on the above. Unless you are disabled, the spouse visa is mission impossible. If you are lucky to get a job at 18,600 or 22,400 salary per year (if you have a child) - you will still be seperated for another 6-9 months. You must remain in that employment for 6 months before you can apply for the spouse visa.

You can use the EEA family route to go to Ireland or Spain etc and then return to the UK, but with the current economic situation you might be stuck there (if you do not get a job there) as you then cannot move to the UK without a job first in that EU nation.

The good news is that the UKBA cannot think of you trying to break the law by doing this EEA route and it is fully legal. "It does not matter if the only reason the British national went to another Member State was to exercise an economic Treaty right was so that he / she could come back to the UK with his / her family members under EC law." http://www.ukba.home...e/ecg/eun/eun2/