I Will Be In Phuket From Monday Eve 3 Days

Firefan

Hi All Phuket fans,

I am heading down there for 3-4 days this Monday 23rd in the evening so should anybody be in the mood for a beer and a chat/showing me a few places it would be appreciated.

Just send me a PM or post here.

Cheers!

Hi All Phuket fans,

I am heading down there for 3-4 days this Monday 23rd in the evening so should anybody be in the mood for a beer and a chat/showing me a few places it would be appreciated.

Just send me a PM or post here.

Cheers!

sorry m8 don't arrive till the30th,anybody want to hook up for a hedonistic night i am on speaking terms with a few bar owners still. :o

Edited by steve w

Firefan: count me in!

Steve W: How long are you here for?

Kat: Ditto.... are you interested in sailing the Phang Nga Bay Regatta? It begins on 28th and ends on 31st; basically 4 days of boating and partying from Phuket to Koh Yao Noi, Krabi to Phi Phi and back. Will try to get us on a boat if you make it....

i hope you can fit in a visit to our lovely island whilst you are down here kat. it would be great to meet you!

Hey Donna! I want to meet you as well. I will definitely make it to your island when I'm down that way.

I met kat before and can vouch for her being very pleasent and fun company. Cheers!

I can say the exact same thing about Firefan :D

Firefan: count me in!

Steve W: How long are you here for?

Kat: Ditto.... are you interested in sailing the Phang Nga Bay Regatta? It begins on 28th and ends on 31st; basically 4 days of boating and partying from Phuket to Koh Yao Noi, Krabi to Phi Phi and back. Will try to get us on a boat if you make it....

I think that now I will be heading out after the weekend of the 27th. That will be after the regatta, but we can still hang out, I hope.

11 days,although 3 days will be on a boat out to the similians,innit.

:o You sound like a party monster, * or rather, your avatar and your prior post make you seem like one.

Edited by kat

party monster ,moi?...........have been known to,will have a rest on the boat though ,only taking 2 cases of beer and 3 bottles of wine in case i get a little thirsty battling tiger sharks and sailfish :o

Last time I did that... el capitan lost the dinghy on the first day. Who knows who indulged in the half dozen wines, cheese and avocado I took on board.... but it wasn't me. I jumped ship and drank crappy Aussie beer for the rest of the trip! :D

party monster ,moi?...........have been known to,will have a rest on the boat though ,only taking 2 cases of beer and 3 bottles of wine in case i get a little thirsty battling tiger sharks and sailfish :o

Last time I did that... el capitan lost the dinghy on the first day. Who knows who indulged in the half dozen wines, cheese and avocado I took on board.... but it wasn't me. I jumped ship and drank crappy Aussie beer for the rest of the trip! :D

you poor person,australian beer.........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!