August 6, 201214 yr Mr. Jonis Mamood, 18, from Sweden. He was sitting in the room with his girlfriend, Ms. Jeeranan Tathong, age 18. The Swede and his girlfriend Khaosod newspaper (article in Thai) http://www.khaosod.c...c9PQ==&catid=01 Two "equally good looking" kids; makes me very curious to see what the "3rd-part-f-the-love-triangle" looks like . . . . . . Maybe they thought they were acting in "SO YOU THINK YOU CAN STAB . . . ." ? ? ? ? ? ? R.I.P. Mr. Wasan Naseub Why were they fighting over her, why fight over any Thai woman when there are so many out there trying to bag a farang. A thai woman is not worth dying for or spending the rest of your life in a rat, coakroach and desease ridden thai prison for. He could of walked away and spent the night with a new girlfriend. Yeah, but he is 18, young, naive and testosterone driven as any other 18 year old would be, and he perhaps doesn't know what you know, i.e. how easy it is to pick someone new here...
August 6, 201214 yr Why were they fighting over her, why fight over any Thai woman when there are so many out there trying to bag a farang. A thai woman is not worth dying for or spending the rest of your life in a rat, coakroach and desease ridden thai prison for. He could of walked away and spent the night with a new girlfriend. I compare the ease of picking up a Thai girlfriend to that of picking up a leech while walking through a swamp, and for more than one reason. Finding one whose primary interest is not your bank balance is considerably more difficult.
August 6, 201214 yr The Swede and his girlfriend Khaosod newspaper (article in Thai) http://www.khaosod.c...c9PQ==&catid=01 Yeah, but he is 18, young, naive and testosterone driven as any other 18 year old would be Not according to the Swedish authorities... a new twist... apparently he's not 18 and is still a minor.... Swedish teen arrested for Thailand murder Thai authorities have informed Sweden’s Foreign Ministry of the arrest, and the ministry’s press manager Anders Jörle told news agency TT that the arrested Swede is not yet 18 years old, and therefore still a minor.
August 6, 201214 yr Popular Post Would the real Anders Breivik please stand up? I feel that at least a third of the posts here are made from a Swedish jail cell under different aliases. And I haven't even seen the posts that have been deleted for too obvious racism, just the innuendos and insinuations that made it through the review. Shame on you, and shame on everyone who thinks that this is a topic where jokes about (the girl's) appearance are appropriate or funny. She probably spend a night in jail after watching one person she knew kill another person she knew.
August 6, 201214 yr So this Thai guy goes to a westerners room with the intention of "What?" Have a nice chit-chat ..crap! The fight starts in the westerners room and the Thai gets killed. The Thai probably thought like too many Thais that they can do whatever they like to westerners with total impunity. The Thai went looking for trouble and he found it! In the real world ... case closed. self-defence. In Thailand however, the sweede best get out as quick as possible. I get the feeling that she may have been playing them both for fools. Seems they learn this art at a very young age. Thai woman with thai boyfiend (Alias Brother) and farang ATM. She is still doing the apprentiship as it seems.
August 6, 201214 yr Nice picture And by the way- is Mr. Jonis Mamood, really a swedish name? what does it matter?
August 6, 201214 yr Mr. Jonis Mamood, 18, from Sweden. He was sitting in the room with his girlfriend, Ms. Jeeranan Tathong, age 18. The Swede and his girlfriend Khaosod newspaper (article in Thai) http://www.khaosod.c...c9PQ==&catid=01 He could survive very well in prison. Just paint on a moustache and he could entertain the inmates with Groucho Marx impersonations.
August 6, 201214 yr Popular Post Would the real Anders Breivik please stand up? I feel that at least a third of the posts here are made from a Swedish jail cell under different aliases. And I haven't even seen the posts that have been deleted for too obvious racism, just the innuendos and insinuations that made it through the review. Shame on you, and shame on everyone who thinks that this is a topic where jokes about (the girl's) appearance are appropriate or funny. She probably spend a night in jail after watching one person she knew kill another person she knew. As you have seen there are some real sad bast*rds on TV, and you will find it may be the same people bleating on about Thai immigration/Thailand generally being racist bigots against farangs
August 6, 201214 yr Let' say his name was Mahmut, or similar. He fell in love with this fantastic looking girl who already had a lover. I've learned how to box when I was just 10. If this guy was educated in Judo, Karate, or any other similar sport it wouldn't have been a big problem to fight with a guy who had a knife, even being naked. I truly believe that a guy being a sort of okay in Judo wouldn't have a problem to take this knife away and just break his arm to stop anymore violence. But he obviously went further and killed the young lad. That's not called self defense............... I've practiced and taught martial arts for over 30 years - it ain't like Hollywood. A knife is a dangerous weapon, even in the hands of the untrained. If someone knows how to use one you would be in trouble. Sure, I've been in demos where defense against a knife attack is included. But, these are demos put on to entertain, certainly not reality. You might get lucky, but it's not worth the risk. One slip, an artery cut ......... Judo is a sport and in most clubs I know the emphasis is on sport and competition, not self defense. Sure, depending on his ability and level he may have been able to put on a lock, choke or restraining strangle. I don't think this guy is James Bond or Jet Li.
August 6, 201214 yr I remember reading a poster on Facebook a while ago which read: When you are born, your brain works every second of everyday 365 days a year, until you fall in love.
August 6, 201214 yr Knife or Gun not matter, but it certainly gives the words "Boom Boom" new meaning.
August 6, 201214 yr Mr. Jonis Mamood, 18, from Sweden. He was sitting in the room with his girlfriend, Ms. Jeeranan Tathong, age 18. The Swede and his girlfriend Khaosod newspaper (article in Thai) http://www.khaosod.c...c9PQ==&catid=01 He could survive very well in prison. Just paint on a moustache and he could entertain the inmates with Groucho Marx impersonations. Looks more like Harry Potter suffering from a Pinocciho curse.
August 6, 201214 yr RIP to the dead... Mind you I keep thinking Mr. Mamood looks like a very young Elvis Costello. Speaking for myself...the girl ain't worth doing time for...but that's my call based solely on her looks in the photo.erhaps she has a nice personality? Who knows....Who cares... You can't motorboat a personality...
August 6, 201214 yr On a side note, almost exactly the same thing happened to me in my first marriage with a Thai woman: We met in BKK, after some back-and-forth traveling she came to Sweden and stayed for a year. We got married. She returned, I came to visit. We stayed in a BKK hotel and she told me she had a Thai bf - and she had been having him on the side all the time. For a brief moment, my entire world collapsed. After a couple of silent minutes I told her I wanted to see him. I insisted she'd call him and ask him to come to the hotel right away. She reluctantly did so. He arrived the next morning. He was a 19-year old student - almost exactly as in the story here.. ..only that I was 39, not 18. He was shy as he entered the room. Me and my wife were sitting on the bed. She was quite nervous, too. I was completely calm. I said to him: "So, I hear you like my wife? Please, take her and leave. I don't want to see her again." She panicked, kicked him out and begged me to change my mind - as she knew her money supply had just been cut off. She got her last 20.000 thb as she signed the divorce papers the next day. I haven't seen her since. You live, you learn. I completely agree that this guy should have thought twice about <deleted> he was getting himself into. Peace Great actions made by you. Lots of respect.
August 6, 201214 yr Mr. Jonis Mamood, 18, from Sweden. He was sitting in the room with his girlfriend, Ms. Jeeranan Tathong, age 18. The Swede and his girlfriend Khaosod newspaper (article in Thai) http://www.khaosod.c...c9PQ==&catid=01 He could survive very well in prison. Just paint on a moustache and he could entertain the inmates with Groucho Marx impersonations. Looks more like Harry Potter suffering from a Pinocciho curse. Perhaps he received it from the deceased.
August 6, 201214 yr On a side note, almost exactly the same thing happened to me in my first marriage with a Thai woman: We met in BKK, after some back-and-forth traveling she came to Sweden and stayed for a year. We got married. She returned, I came to visit. We stayed in a BKK hotel and she told me she had a Thai bf - and she had been having him on the side all the time. For a brief moment, my entire world collapsed. After a couple of silent minutes I told her I wanted to see him. I insisted she'd call him and ask him to come to the hotel right away. She reluctantly did so. He arrived the next morning. He was a 19-year old student - almost exactly as in the story here.. ..only that I was 39, not 18. He was shy as he entered the room. Me and my wife were sitting on the bed. She was quite nervous, too. I was completely calm. I said to him: "So, I hear you like my wife? Please, take her and leave. I don't want to see her again." She panicked, kicked him out and begged me to change my mind - as she knew her money supply had just been cut off. She got her last 20.000 thb as she signed the divorce papers the next day. I haven't seen her since. You live, you learn. I completely agree that this guy should have thought twice about <deleted> he was getting himself into. Peace Great actions made by you. Lots of respect. Sounds very similiar to the story of me and my ex aussie wife
August 6, 201214 yr After a couple of silent minutes I told her I wanted to see him. I insisted she'd call him and ask him to come to the hotel right away. She reluctantly did so. He arrived the next morning. He was a 19-year old student - almost exactly as in the story here.. ..only that I was 39, not 18. He was shy as he entered the room. Me and my wife were sitting on the bed. She was quite nervous, too. I was completely calm. Why would you, as an 18 year old, agree to go to a hotel and visit the husband of the woman you've been shagging for the past year...?If this ain't a textbook example of complete and utter moron lunacy, I dont know what is... TW: "wadee wadee wadee wadee, eeeehhh....guess what, I told the hubby about us, and wants to see you right away". TBF: "uuhhh...eehhh...dooohhh..uuuuhhhh...ok!"
August 6, 201214 yr Let' say his name was Mahmut, or similar. He fell in love with this fantastic looking girl who already had a lover. I've learned how to box when I was just 10. If this guy was educated in Judo, Karate, or any other similar sport it wouldn't have been a big problem to fight with a guy who had a knife, even being naked. I truly believe that a guy being a sort of okay in Judo wouldn't have a problem to take this knife away and just break his arm to stop anymore violence. But he obviously went further and killed the young lad. That's not called self defense............... I've practiced and taught martial arts for over 30 years - it ain't like Hollywood. A knife is a dangerous weapon, even in the hands of the untrained. If someone knows how to use one you would be in trouble. Sure, I've been in demos where defense against a knife attack is included. But, these are demos put on to entertain, certainly not reality. You might get lucky, but it's not worth the risk. One slip, an artery cut ......... Judo is a sport and in most clubs I know the emphasis is on sport and competition, not self defense. Sure, depending on his ability and level he may have been able to put on a lock, choke or restraining strangle. I don't think this guy is James Bond or Jet Li. When I was in my mid teens, I took martial arts instruction. I did learn some defensive moves, one of which was how to neutralize a person (their hand and arm) coming at you with a knife. I found that though I knew what to do, I didn't have the physical strength to effectively 'pull it off' when I tried the move on someone who was physically stronger than I (not real life danger, but gym practice), even when working with someone who had no martial arts skills, but was simply stronger than I. Years later in life, long after my short period of youthful martial arts 'training', I worked with a man who was 'the real thing'. I don't remember what the specific discipline was that he trained in, but he was truly impressive, with the physical strength to match his skills.
August 6, 201214 yr That's a girl?! If it weren't for the cleavage, I'd never know it. I know ... he'd have been better off with a ladyboy !!!
August 6, 201214 yr Poor guy, poor girl and RIP thai boy, what a mess. The < snip > knifes seems to be everywhere theese days, frightening to think of. Edited August 6, 201214 yr by metisdead : 3) Not to post in a manner that is vulgar, obscene or profane.
August 6, 201214 yr Mr. Jonis Mamood, 18, from Sweden. He was sitting in the room with his girlfriend, Ms. Jeeranan Tathong, age 18. The Swede and his girlfriend Khaosod newspaper (article in Thai) http://www.khaosod.c...c9PQ==&catid=01 He could survive very well in prison. Just paint on a moustache and he could entertain the inmates with Groucho Marx impersonations. Looks more like Harry Potter suffering from a Pinocciho curse. Ha, ha, ha! Gooooooood One!!! And I believe it is Pinocchio on Viagra...
August 6, 201214 yr RIP to the dead... Mind you I keep thinking Mr. Mamood looks like a very young Elvis Costello. Speaking for myself...the girl ain't worth doing time for...but that's my call based solely on her looks in the photo.erhaps she has a nice personality? Who knows....Who cares... You can't motorboat a personality... Sorry guys but they just don't look the same with out all the make up...
August 7, 201214 yr I don't think you can really blame Facebook for this, any more than you can blame the telephone for all the crimes planned over the network. If Facebook wasn´t there he would still be alive, so hmmm yes you can blame Facebook in this one If computers were not invented there would be no facebook, so hmmmm I think you can blame Konrad Zuse If Integrated circuits were not invented there would be no computers, so hmmm I think you can blame Jack Kilby and Robert Noyce If the transistor was not invented................. Do you see how silly posts like this are?
August 7, 201214 yr I don't think you can really blame Facebook for this, any more than you can blame the telephone for all the crimes planned over the network. If Facebook wasn´t there he would still be alive, so hmmm yes you can blame Facebook in this one If computers were not invented there would be no facebook, so hmmmm I think you can blame Konrad Zuse If Integrated circuits were not invented there would be no computers, so hmmm I think you can blame Jack Kilby and Robert Noyce If the transistor was not invented................. Do you see how silly posts like this are? I blame the Wright brothers. (without cheap, quick and accessible international travel.........) Edited August 7, 201214 yr by TommoPhysicist
August 7, 201214 yr I don't think you can really blame Facebook for this, any more than you can blame the telephone for all the crimes planned over the network. If Facebook wasn´t there he would still be alive, so hmmm yes you can blame Facebook in this one If computers were not invented there would be no facebook, so hmmmm I think you can blame Konrad Zuse If Integrated circuits were not invented there would be no computers, so hmmm I think you can blame Jack Kilby and Robert Noyce If the transistor was not invented................. Do you see how silly posts like this are? I blame the Wright brothers. (without cheap, quick and accessible international travel.........) Lothar of the hill people with their harnessing of fire.
August 7, 201214 yr Swedish teen arrested for Thailand murder Thai authorities have informed Sweden’s Foreign Ministry of the arrest, and the ministry’s press manager Anders Jörle told news agency TT that the arrested Swede is not yet 18 years old, and therefore still a minor. Curious, if a farlang guy shages a Thai girl under 18yo he is in deep poo If a Thai Shags a 16yo Thai girl, that is ok. What about a Thai cougar like this lass shaging a farlang minor?
August 7, 201214 yr I don't think you can really blame Facebook for this, any more than you can blame the telephone for all the crimes planned over the network. If Facebook wasn´t there he would still be alive, so hmmm yes you can blame Facebook in this one If computers were not invented there would be no facebook, so hmmmm I think you can blame Konrad Zuse If Integrated circuits were not invented there would be no computers, so hmmm I think you can blame Jack Kilby and Robert Noyce If the transistor was not invented................. Do you see how silly posts like this are? If eve hadn't of opened her legs to Adam then there would be no sex and this guy would still be alive. I blame eve (the woman)
August 7, 201214 yr Extremely nasty & derogatory posts, and their replies have been removed from view.
August 7, 201214 yr Either way the girl was not worth it. Were they blind for fighting over her? why didn't they have a threesome instead? - make love not war... Edited August 7, 201214 yr by Chopperboy
Create an account or sign in to comment