Swede Fatally Stabs Thai Girlfriend’S Facebook Friend

webfact

These Thai step children who follow their bar girl mothers to Europe are a bit of a lost generation, if they migrate when too old to receive a full European education. They will learn to speak the new language quite fluently but will usually never be any good in the written language and will leave school, if they go at all, with lousy qualifications and limited employment opportunities. They will be very different from any younger look krung half brothers and sisters born in Europe. While their mothers accept they are foreigners in Europe, these step children suffer from identity crises and inferiority complexes. They often end up pursuing the same profession as their mothers did but in Europe. If they return to Thailand, they are suddenly regarded as wealthy Europeans, instead of being looked down on as poorly educated immigrants, and as a good catch for local men, if they are girls.

Wow where are all these other facts that apear here in posts? Where does it say her mother was a bar girl and what do you know about that girl to say she will end up being a bar girl ???

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Mr. Jonis Mamood, 18, from Sweden"

Typical Swedish namewhistling.gif

This "Swede" is from Iran and someone gave him a Swedish passport......

As he was living in Sweden, don't you think it is highly likely he is a Swedish citizen?

No

As he was living in Sweden, don't you think it is highly likely he is a Swedish citizen?

No

Why?

Well let me add this to the list of reasons I cancelled my FarceBook account, sad story that happened over Silly facebook

How did you cancel it, I would like to but found I can not, tried but the <deleted> emails, and pages keep coming up on my computer. Seems like once signed up on Facebook you in forever.

If you can enlighten me, and maybe others on how to totally delete your account in it please explain here.

Thanks-

Facebook itself has detailed instructions on how to opt out. They are also very cooperative if you are being harrassed.

What FB makes really difficult is removing a/c's of people who are DEAD. I regularly get suggestions that I may like to be friends with Handsome John who shuffled off this mortal coil some years ago, and despite supplying FB with every Monty Python expression known indicating his demise, and his a/c being inactive since he fell off his perch, he still comes to haunt me occasionally. Though not totally unwelcome, I wonder how many dead friends I will have before I join them.

Edited by OzMick

Sweden is in the process of "Mass importing" people from MENA-countries at the time being. He is "Swedish" as much as I am Thai living here for 25 years.

How do you know he wasnt born in Sweden, if the guy concerned has a Swedish PP, He is Swedish simpleBased on your blatant racist remarks, one hopes you spend another 25 years not being Thai as well, suppose you are one of the people who are always bleating on about Thai being racist, you cant own land,dicrimating visa polices etc

Edited by Soutpeel
  • Like 1

Sweden is in the process of "Mass importing" people from MENA-countries at the time being. He is "Swedish" as much as I am Thai living here for 25 years.

How do you know he wasnt born in Sweden, if the guy concerned has a Swedish PP, He is Swedish simpleBased on your blatant racist remarks, one hopes you spend another 25 years not being Thai as well, suppose you are one of the people who are always bleating on about Thai being racist, you cant own land,dicrimating visa polices etc

Correct :)

• Like 1

You are jumping to conclusions of things you know absolutely nothing about.

The only reason you have in posting this is to spread your racist propaganda narrative.

The irony is that the western culture you seem to care about is based on exactly the values you oppose.

Freedom and democracy are completely depending on the presence of cultural pluralism.

No pluralism - no choice. Alas no freedom. It's really simple indeed.

The very existence of cultures and individuals with values that you don't agree with existing side by side with yourself and people like you - in the same country - is due to the presence of healthy, strong western democratic values.

In scandinavia, these values are a heritage from ancient germanic tribal traditons - elected kings, every man having one vote, freedom of speech etc. - since more than 2000 years ago.

So, as a full blooded native Swede I would like to ask you to shove your fascist narrow-minded exaggerations about "mass-immigration" and stop whining like a spoiled brat. Shame on you for doing that in the name of my culture.

sick.gif

If you want to make the world a better place and fight religous dogmatism you should make yourself an example of the values you promote.

Your current showing is not very appealing. You are de facto only promoting exactly the same dogmatic intolerance as the people you detest.

I have a Swedish friend who thinks very different to yourself. wai.gif

Well let me add this to the list of reasons I cancelled my FarceBook account, sad story that happened over Silly facebook

Yeah right, blame FB. After all, such tragedies never happened before FB appeared, right? R.I.P. to the deceased. Jai ron is truly a bad thing and bringing a weapon is as well.

i am since years in FB and the most funny thing to see there is all the farangs having Thaigirls as "FRIENDS" .... always asked me for what? just to have some nice pics showing to their "normal" friends? .... Thais usually dont write and if you get a 555 or an 55555 for an answer thats a lot.....so whats the point of adding them?

Poor little swede, guess his holliday would be longer now then he expected

...Interested to know who grabbed the knife first!!!

Reports in the Swedish news claims that it was the Thai guy who brought the knife, and that the Swedish guy took it off him and then stabbed him while fighing.

It looks like he might have a chance to get away with involountary manslaughter in self defence..

Edited by JohanV

so what are u saying? ALL IRANIANS are knifers? welcome to Multi Kulti like we call it in Europe.....one of many reason for me

to leave my country btw.....problem is we should get used to it....we cant send them all back....the couchpotatoes slept too long, they should have said something 30 years ago...so now stop whining, when he was born in Sweden he is a Swede

The only reason you have in posting this is to spread your racist propaganda narrative.

The irony is that the western culture you seem to care about is based on exactly the values you oppose.

Freedom and democracy are completely depending on the presence of cultural pluralism.

The very existence of cultures and individuals with values that you don't agree with existing side by side with yourself and people like you - in the same country - is due to the presence of healthy, strong western democratic values.

In scandinavia, these values are a heritage from ancient germanic tribal traditons - elected kings, every man having one vote, freedom of speech etc. - since more than 2000 years ago.

So, as a full blooded native Swede I would like to ask you to shove your fascist narrow-minded exaggerations about "mass-immigration" and stop whining like a spoiled brat. Shame on you for doing that in the name of my culture.

sick.gif

If you want to make the world a better place and fight religous dogmatism you should make yourself an example of the values you promote.

Your current showing is not very appealing. You are de facto only promoting exactly the same dogmatic intolerance as the people you detest.

I have a Swedish friend who thinks very different to yourself. wai.gif

Pluralism, indeed wai.gif

You can take a Thai girl out of Thailand but you can not take the Thai out of a Thai girl. Interested to know who grabbed the knife first!!!

Irrespective of who grabbed the knife first, the killer is guilty.

There is no question about it.

Of course the Killer is guilty, it's just a case of who is the killer

The very existence of cultures and individuals with values that you don't agree with existing side by side with yourself and people like you - in the same country - is due to the presence of healthy, secular, strong western democratic values.

sick.gif

Your current showing is not very appealing. You are de facto only promoting exactly the same dogmatic intolerance and ignorance to facts as the people you detest.

<deleted>

• Like 1

I don't think you can really blame Facebook for this, any more than you can blame the telephone for all the crimes planned over the network.

If Facebook wasn´t there he would still be alive, so hmmm yes you can blame Facebook in this one

If religion and motor cars were not invented there would be a LOT more here. whistling.gif

Are you saying there is a point with those inventions now?

Wonder what the Thai girl was thinking bringing the old bf to meet the new one in his hotel room like that and did the new bf know in advance of the meeting? She must have known there was a chance it would end up in some kind of altercation.

Edited by katana
  • Like 1

The very existence of cultures and individuals with values that you don't agree with existing side by side with yourself and people like you - in the same country - is due to the presence of healthy, secular, strong western democratic values.

sick.gif

Your current showing is not very appealing. You are de facto only promoting exactly the same dogmatic intolerance and ignorance to facts as the people you detest.

A lot of aggressive drivel to defend an extremist country which is famous for its misandrist (gender-racist) laws, where a man can get arrested for "rape" because a woman feels "the sex was not good" or the condom broke. (Julian Assange being the most prominent victim)

Or where a woman has the freedom to be a prostitute, but her male customer gets arrested.

The time when Sweden was an example of tolerance and freedom has long gone. Now it is the "Saudi Arabia of Europe".

sick.gif

Maybe you should stick to read the Swedish "Political correct" newspapers such as aftonbladet och expressen (I guess you do that already!) who call everyone racist who even questioning the immigration regulations...

• Like 1

Can't find the words. It shouldn't have happened. I blame the parents of these three idiots.

Surely they are consenting adults?

You want the parents to babysit them all their lives? Surely as adults we have to face the consequences of our own actions unless we have some mental deformity?