Glass Engraving?

mrclough

Don't usually post "Where can I find" questions but here goes.

Does anyone know where I can take a glass product to be engraved here in Chiang Mai?

Would like to get this done ASAP hence posting the question on here whilst going out and about trying to find somewhere as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I don't know about glass engravers here in CM, there did use to be a place in airport plaza that used to laser copy onto metal. They use a photograph and the machine would engrave it onto metal mugs, zippo lighters etc. I think they were on the 3rd floor over towards the front entrance.

re .. Does anyone know where I can take a glass product to be engraved here in Chiang Mai

on the outer moat go past siam tv .. chinese consulate , and theres one next door to the kawazaki dealer

from chiang puak gate head past the mercure hotel and almost opposite this entrance to

tanin market theres this one

dave2

post-42592-0-12519600-1344224251_thumb.j

post-42592-0-45048900-1344224305_thumb.j

post-42592-0-67810600-1344224352_thumb.j

post-42592-0-52165300-1344224417_thumb.j

• Like 1

re .. Does anyone know where I can take a glass product to be engraved here in Chiang Mai

on the outer moat go past siam tv .. chinese consulate , and theres one next door to the kawazaki dealer

from chiang puak gate head past the mercure hotel and almost opposite this entrance to

tanin market theres this one

dave2

Thank you for your help with this.

Nice one! thumbsup.gif