Getting Iphone "Unlocked" In Us Vs. Bkk

GreenCurryorDie

I have had bad experience with Iphone unlocking, they screwed it up then, typically, tried to blame everything and everyone else except themselves and still wanted paying (which didnt happen). Eventually got it almost working properly, but it wont interact with iTunes anymore and has a zillion crap game apps on it.

I was happy to see it working after the day I spent punting it around trying to get it fixed after the first mob screwed it up and then started trying to up the bill with things like "battery no good need new" etc.

I should have known better really, its not like I am new to this place and their ways.

If you can find a place that is recommended by others then that may be your best bet,

I found the following link, I plan to go to the MBK in Bangkok soon. Everybody says that jail break is easy and so it is, however I still couldn't unlock mine. After restore I found that a lot of data was missing.

I found the following link, I plan to go to the MBK in Bangkok soon. Everybody says that jail break is easy and so it is, however I still couldn't unlock mine. After restore I found that a lot of data was missing.

What was your link?