Bangkok Police Launch New Ez-Bribe Card For Motorists

george

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will a farang need a Work Permit to get an Ez-Bribe card? I'm assuming yes since a Work Permit is usually needed to get a Thai credit card. If so, I guess many will just have to continue to pay with cash.

My next door neighbour is writing the software for the EZ Bribe system and he has informed me that every month starting September there will be a lucky draw for participating motorists. The prize is a return ticket on the Don Muang/Suvarnabhum air shuttle.

Talk about openly advertising the new bribery system!! How can anyone honestly take Thailand seriously as a country when it so puts it in your face that parts of its supposedly clean cut image is so dirty.

Uh Oh...I really hope this is a tongue in cheek reply... yeah...GOT to be... right?? :D

Wow things move fast . I've just received an eMail from a lawyer offering an EZ-Bribe card with a non diminishing stored value for a very reasonable fee, it appears that I do not have to leave the country for the next 3 years , and I get free True HD. Do you think that this is legal ??

I think it's disgusting that the supposed protectors of the innocent can flaunt their corruption so blatantly. I've never heard anything so outrageous. I mean, what other country in the world would actually officially produce such a thing as a card to pay illegal bribes. I truly weep for Thailand. I truly do.

• Like 1

I think it's disgusting that the supposed protectors of the innocent can flaunt their corruption so blatantly. I've never heard anything so outrageous. I mean, what other country in the world would actually officially produce such a thing as a card to pay illegal bribes. I truly weep for Thailand. I truly do.

S a t i r e :) Lighten up.... :)

• Like 1

+1 rolleyes.gifwhistling.gif

S a t i r e smile.png Lighten up.... smile.png

I was taking the piss. Chilled as ####. smile.png

• Like 1

Some time ago there was alarm about the average IQ of Thai kids being 97. After viewing the gullibility of some of the above posters I'm wondering what the average IQ of them is. They would do well to steer clear of bar ladies.

Well done George. Now please get to work on something for 1st April next year.

• Like 1

For a small fee (1000 baht per year) I upgraded to the gold ezy-bribe pass and now get redeemable points with every use!

They got you......I only paid 500 baht for the year.......cheesy.gif

The gullibility of the few is far outweighed by the amusement of the many.

• Like 1

For a small fee (1000 baht per year) I upgraded to the gold ezy-bribe pass and now get redeemable points with every use!

They got you......I only paid 500 baht for the year.......cheesy.gif

Who got who, i wonder... have you tried to use your card yet? hehe

No, not going to. Will keep it as a souvenir.whistling.gif

They left out Ez-Murder Cards, Ez-Bribe cards for Judges. The Ez-Bribe cards are no doubt to make sure their Bosses or partners in crime

get a piece of the Bribe which will be deducted from they monthly salary.giggle.gifermm.gifcoffee1.gif

And of course the EZ-Bail Card for regulars on the defendant's bench..

But honestly, even if this had NOT been a "Notthenation" satire, I would have hardly raised an eyebrow. Anything is possible in Thailand.

Had me worried for a moment!

Had me worried for a moment!

Come on Moruya mate give me some credit! I've posted a few NTN links in the past myself to see who I could reel in. biggrin.png

Come on Moruya mate give me some credit! I've posted a few NTN links in the past myself to see who I could reel in. biggrin.png

Sorry mate.

I'd seen a few that had gone for it hook, line and sinker and sought one out in haste to reply to.

It was like the airport shuttle all over again .

• Like 1