What Type Of Visa For Volunteer Work?

Normally for volunteering a non-immigrant O visa is granted. Believe in the region paperwork is basically the same. Contract, letter from foundation or government institution, etc,

What kind of visa are you now on. If you are already on a non-immigrant visa you could simply apply for an extension of stay based on volunteering.

From your other thread I saw you now have a tourist visa. You could convert to a non-immigrant visa based on volunteering inside Thailand. But almost all immigration offices will send you to Bangkok to do so and it would be wise to apply for the work permit and get a wp3 form from the labour office.

From your other thread I saw you now have a tourist visa. You could convert to a non-immigrant visa based on volunteering inside Thailand. But almost all immigration offices will send you to Bangkok to do so and it would be wise to apply for the work permit and get a wp3 form from the labour office.

Im on a Tourist Visa waiting for a school to come up with a document from the Ministry of Ed. for the Non B, but they cannot seem to do this, been over a month now. So I do not know what to do with myself. Had two tourist visas while waiting for school, one while the school waited for their documents, there a new private school and now me waiting for a document from them. Looking at my options.

Im on a Tourist Visa waiting for a school to come up with a document from the Ministry of Ed. for the Non B, but they cannot seem to do this, been over a month now. So I do not know what to do with myself. Had two tourist visas while waiting for school, one while the school waited for their documents, there a new private school and now me waiting for a document from them. Looking at my options.

From another post you made it seems that you are not volunteering.

You have mentioned several times on TV that you have been teaching in Thailand for some time. Why don't you go to the Education department and ask them yourself? If you ask nicely, they may even give you a copy of an example.