A Good News Facility Please

marshbags

I was looking for a forum to post the following good news article I was emailed.

http://www.dailymail...ost_read_module

I come across other such articles from time to time and would love to be able to post them on the forum.

Is it possible to have such a facility please where members can post any good news items they learn about.

With all the depressing stuff we usually come across , it would be nice to add some good news for a welcomed change.

I have on this occasion posted it in the pets section to share it with members who read that particular section, but reckon other members would appreciate reading it also.

I appreciate we have lots of other sub sections already so understand if it cannot be started.

I think It could be a welcomed addition if is possible.

marshbags wai.gif

Edited by marshbags

The problem is copyright. If you have a good news story, please email webfact [at] thaivisa.com

I don't promise you we can use it due to copyright, but it's worth a try.

Cheers

Thanks for encouraging reply George and I appreciate the copyright issue along with providing Webfacts email address for our members, including myself for any further good news stories.

I look forward to seeing them.

I,m on a high at the moment regarding a brilliant London Olympics and all it encompasses and what is good about the world in spite of the gloom.

While not active on the Thia Visa thread due to a busy online routine, mostly reading of the days achievements and watching recorded highlights of many of the medal presentations, competition ect. I still manage to read up on the comments and the ongoing content.

Well done Thai Visa and David for initially providing it for us all.

Respectfully

marshbags wai.gif

Edited by marshbags
  • Like 1