Change Password - Bollox

12DrinkMore

I go to the

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=email

page and try to change my password by entering "old password" and then the "new password" twice.

it clearly states

You can leave a section blank if you do not wish to update that section. For example, you can change your email address without completing the 'Password' section at the bottom.

This is <deleted>, because it comes back with the error message

You must complete the entire form

Does nobody try out these basic functions?

• Like 1

Your having a bad day eh. Please tell all. laugh.png

And????

Not a particularly bad day, just a niggle with the proposed blocking of Hotmail and Yahoo accounts by TV. This has led tme to try and change my password and then change the email address. If the form does not work the way it is described, then what do you expect me to do?

And anyway, you must have an excessive amount of time on your hands to bother to post. I guess that's how you managed to post 12,454 posts over the last couple of years.

Edited by 12DrinkMore

And????

Not a particularly bad day, just a niggle with the proposed blocking of Hotmail and Yahoo accounts by TV. This has led tme to try and change my password and then change the email address. If the form does not work the way it is described, then what do you expect me to do?

And anyway, you must have an excessive amount of time on your hands to bother to post. I guess that's how you managed to post 12,454 posts over the last couple of years.

Very true, cool eh. But near a 1000 likes l must be doing something right eh.

A gmail account can be made in minutes. I have Yahoo and gmail for other stuff including Tv. thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

And????

A gmail account can be made in minutes. I have Yahoo and gmail for other stuff including Tv. thumbsup.gif

Well, I make that 7% "likes" and 93% "so whats".

Bit sad if you need to count the number of "likes", but I'll tell you what, I'll make your day by bunging a couple of extra likes onto your total.

Dunno why you are telling me about gmail and yahoo, all I want to do is to change my password on TV in the way it is described.

And????

Well, I make that 7% "likes" and 93% "so whats".

Bit sad if you need to count the number of "likes", but I'll tell you what, I'll make your day by bunging a couple of extra likes onto your total.

Dunno why you are telling me about gmail and yahoo, all I want to do is to change my password on TV in the way it is described.

Thanks for that, l get a free holiday when l reach 1000. thumbsup.gif
  • Like 1

And????

i would hardly be touting a like ratio of 1/12.4 and an indication of your extreme popularity.

Hunting for 'likes' is much more impressive than trying to help the OP.

A 'likes' count can be seriously flawed, and is obviously quantative and most certainly not qualitatively based, for example post a sinsot threat in general and state you paid no sinsot, you'll reach a 1000 likes in quicker time than kevin Pietersen can be dropped by the ECB.

Sorry 12DNM, can't help your OP

Edited by Mossfinn
  • Like 1