Tunein Radio App

mogandave

Hey Guys,

I am currently using the TuneIn Radio app on the iPhone, but was wondering if there is something better, or if I just do not know how to use it.

I would like to be able to: 1. Program multiple recordings and2. Listen to a different station than what is currently being recorded.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Sorry to dig up an old topic but...

Searched "Radio" here & this topic turned up

My wife who uses apple phone & Ipad wanted a radio app

like I have on my Galaxy

I searched & searched but cannot find one that is just a radio tuner.

All the apps require a data connection.

She would like to use it in lieu of a radio at work & connected to a powered speaker.

I made the mistake of connecting mine at her shop today & now she wants one.

Does one exist?

Thanks

Edited by mania

I searched but cannot find one that is just a radio tuner.

Of course you need internet data connection to receive stations all over the world. I use TuneIn Radio to get a wakeup call from my German Radio station. For this I use WiFi.

I think a radio tuner as an attachment you can buy at the apple store. But without data connection you may get only Thai stations.

I searched but cannot find one that is just a radio tuner.

Of course you need internet data connection to receive stations all over the world. I use TuneIn Radio to get a wakeup call from my German Radio station. For this I use WiFi.

I think a radio tuner as an attachment you can buy at the apple store. But without data connection you may get only Thai stations.

No I do not need an internet connection for radio on my phone ( Galaxy ) any more than I do in my car.

But I was speaking of just a radio tuner for local FM stations.

Thanks though & I did search more after I posted & found this... I guess it is not possible on apple sad.png

http://appadvice.com...ow/am-fm-radios

FM radios can be a source of entertainment for many. Unfortunately, Apple has decided to not include this in any of the iOS devices. Thankfully, there are a few apps that allow you to stream live radio to your iPhone. You will need a data connection, which is not required with a true FM device
Edited by mania

Do a search for fm tuner ANDROID. Many out there and some come with your phone already. You need your headphones, as the wires are the antenna.

Yes I have it already on my Android phone works great,but what I wanted was to have one on my wife's Apple Iphone

But it is not possible