Where To Meet Good Girls?

Josh88

It may sound trite, but some of the dating sites have many Thai women of good background, education, family and employment. In going on two years I have met several fine women... two were outstanding. One is an accounting manager for a landscape construction company... I met her boss, most of her family ... she has many good qualities. The other good catch is a officer in the government school system with a significant position. Finding a good woman on a dating site is possible - IF - you pay attention to the details... And if you are not expecting every beauty queen to have all the good personal qualities too. I find the women on Thai dating sites do the same as American women do.. they exaggerate and embellish some - but so do the men. They also fudge their age. And most do not want to live out in the provinces - too deep. Even if they came from there originally. I recommend Badoo and Okcupid. Set your standards high and you will find a good woman.... but it does take time and careful analysis.

I've always had poor experience with online dating sites. Way too many over-educated career women on there(why are they looking for a man anyways if they have a job??).

My wife has a hs education. She hasn't left me in the three years we've been together and I believe strongly this is the reason why.

I always avoid any woman with more than a hs education. I've heard no more than 8 years education is the best. giggle.gif

This is a my significant other is better than your sifnificant other thread, yes? Because mine has two degrees and she bought me a house. Anxiously awaiting the next postbiggrin.png

Let's not exaggerate....I'm still working on the house...wink.png

It's great to have a job as a builder; at least you can be confident of the Bht 330 minimum wage

You van lord it over us migrants, who can only get what we can negotiate....

SC

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would consider myself quite a catch in rural Thailand. I know of many girls/women who have been interested in me, they're just not the type of girls I'm looking for.

Oh no, here we go again.

We are all considered very" handsome and sexy man", especially in the rural areas. But they like us, for the money. Don´t fool yourself. There more money you have, the more sexy you become.

not all are considered loaded these days. you will get the questions, but it is possible to play broke if you are in an urban area until you find she is genuine.

Dated a good girl once. Boring. Lots of visiting pretentious places smiling and taking photographs. Never again.

The normal girls are best, not too good, not too bad. Don't go looking for a good one.

Normal girls are found everywhere that isn't a whore house, nor somewhere you must get dressed up to go.

Isn't a "normal" girl and a "good girl" the same thing? I'd say this--neither speak English very well.

Well i will be joining the hunt soon, must admit i liked the pickup truck and chloroform line. I will be new to all this but it only took one night on the internet and i have found a good girl, she wouldnt be pulling my leg im sure. Anyway after i send her most of my money to set up our new love nest i will fly over and she will meet me at the airport, easy.

I class a good girl as any woman I can shag on the first date, or maybe the second date.

If they didn't put out by then, there wouldn't be a third date, life is too short to waste on time wasters.

PS

These rules only apply when I'm paying.

Edited by TommoPhysicist
  • Like 1

I class a good girl as any woman I can shag on the first date, or maybe the second date.

If they didn't put out by then, there wouldn't be a third date, life is too short to waste on time wasters.

PS

You have previously explained that you were married for 20/30 years in the UK, then came to Thailand (in the aftermath of divorce) and married your new farmer wife (with the marriage having been arranged by her prostitute sister that you met in Pattaya, where you were not a sex tourist of course).

... so when was the last time you went on a "date"?

• Like 2

I often go on dates with my wife.

I wouldn't consider those dates. Going out with wife is happy time, with the guarantee of action if so desired. A date on the other hand is being tortured under a spotlight for hours with a miniscule hope of actually getting some.

I wouldn't consider those dates. Going out with wife is happy time, with the guarantee of action if so desired. A date on the other hand is being tortured under a spotlight for hours with a miniscule hope of actually getting some.

Not in Thailand.

Not in Thailand.

Don't tell me your wife is still torturing you ? biggrin.png

Don't tell me your wife is still torturing you ? biggrin.png

The one in the UK did.

The one in Thailand hasn't (so far).

Ah, yes of course. I've been here too long to forget the ways of the evil west and was referring to a Thai wife with the happy happy. In the land of mia noi's extortion wouldn't work anyway, so it's not such an viable option. Three Cheers for Thailand partytime2.gif

• Like 1

PS

You have previously explained that you were married for 20/30 years in the UK, then came to Thailand (in the aftermath of divorce) and married your new farmer wife (with the marriage having been arranged by her prostitute sister that you met in Pattaya, where you were not a sex tourist of course).

... so when was the last time you went on a "date"?

laugh.png

PS

came to Thailand and married your new farmer wife (with the marriage having been arranged by her prostitute sister that you met in Pattaya, where you were not a sex tourist of course).

I'm curious to understand that part, did the PS simply say, I'm no good for you but my farmer sister would be ideal, she's a good girl and I'd like you to meet her, or, jeeze you're hot and just what my farmer sister needs? I mean to say, you have to admit those are pretty unique circumstances for match/marriage making.

I'm curious to understand that part, did the PS simply say, I'm no good for you but my farmer sister would be ideal, she's a good girl and I'd like you to meet her, or, jeeze you're hot and just what my farmer sister needs? I mean to say, you have to admit those are pretty unique circumstances for match/marriage making.

I was on holiday with a pal (who is a sex tourist), and it was his intention that I was to be a sex tourist (to recover from a recent divorce). But when it came down to it, I just couldn't bring myself to pay a girl for sex. So I just sat in the bar and played pool and had a drink while he did whatever it was he did. I think the girls where surprised I wouldn't, but I got friendly with the one, who decided I would be ideal for her sister.

So there you are, I found a good girl, from a hooker bar in Pattaya.

Edited by TommoPhysicist
  • Like 2

I was on holiday with a pal (who is a sex tourist), and it was his intention that I was to be a sex tourist (to recover from a recent divorce). But when it came down to it, I just couldn't bring myself to pay a girl for sex. So I just sat in the bar and played pool and had a drink while he did whatever it was he did. I think the girls where surprised I wouldn't, but I got friendly with the one, who decided I would be ideal for her sister.

So there you are, I found a good girl, from a hooker bar in Pattaya.

That's a cool story, thanks.

• Like 1

Try the Convent...cheesy.gif

I'm not so sure about that. Saw a couple of nuns in Tesco in South Pattaya last weekend and Pattaya is a major nonononono on the good girl-front, isn't it ?

Depends if it were blokes wearing the Habits. whistling.gif

Try the Convent...cheesy.gif

I'm not so sure about that. Saw a couple of nuns in Tesco in South Pattaya last weekend and Pattaya is a major nonononono on the good girl-front, isn't it ?

Only in the minds of some of the posters on Thai Visa. The majority of visitiors to Pattaya now and in the past have always been Thai.

Hi Josh. Relax, disregard all the comments below, originating from true Thailand-Experts living in Bangkok or Pattaya.

The "girl-friend" situation in rural Thailand is as follows:

- A girl/woman in rural Thailand can not enter any sort of relationship with a man (Farang or Thai) unless there is at least a minimal Buddhist Ceremony involved, that gives the whole thing at least a half official meaning. Without this minimal procedure, a girl/woman will have a hard time to maintain face and respect toward the rest of the village.

So, if this minimal comittement is not fulfilled, hardly would there be a rural thai lady willing to "just shack up" with some male.

It may well be that some offspring may result of such a "half-official" marriage, but even if the father disappears into the blue, the mother will not be subject to discrimination of the fellow-villagers.

*the marriage was performed in front of Buddha".

So called short time adventures are not to be had in rural Thailand with "Respectable Ladies".

The alternative: The Rural-Karaoke-Bars. Fine. This could be considered as a short time thing. Only problem is that ladies that work in such karaoke-bars have no social standing at all (this is probably the reason why hardly any of those ladies are living inside of a 50 KM Radius of their place of work.)

If the word spreads, that the local Farang is visiting Karaoke Bars, the Farang can forget of ever getting close to a "Respectable Thai Lady" in rural Thailand.

The point: Rural Thailand is like Europe bevor the Sex-Revoluton in the 60ties. The overly liberal sex-scenery in Thailand takes only place in tourist-hot-spots, but certainly not in rural-Thailand.

So, if the OP has discovered certain facts, concerning live in rural Thailand as a single man, I know exactly what he is talking about.

Pattaya and Bangkok is not Thailand. ( I heard this somewhere before, )

Cheers.

Funnily enough i am dating 3 "village girls", i have met all families, no cermonies etc, one is even daughter of the poo yai ban, another's father is army officer in Hua Hin, he even gets me discounts on the hotels when i stay in there. i expected issues there was none, i even said to the ladies concerned there will be issues, they all laughed about it. All have Uni Degrees have good jobs, maybe the lesser educated ones go through that stuff but new generation dont seem to have any issues at all. 4-5 years at Uni educates them in many ways, so a total disreguard post is utter nonsence and incorrect info for the OP. Your not the expert you percive yourself to be. Will test your theory again on Sunday when i go to meet family of another girl friend in a rural area of Lop Buri, 120 rai of corn i think qualifies as rural Thailand.
  • Like 1

Rural Thailand ... ah yes I know. It's where they have all those resorts with really small rooms. Strange holiday preferences they have, a miniscule room with an ac, fridge and a shower, almost next to their villages. Unless of course something funky is going on in there, like a ritual resembling that of the "hide the sausage" game in the west.

1. Try talking to the sales girls at the department malls/ junior staffs @ banks/ waitress. Normal girls looking for a expat who is willing to take care of her.

2. Thai country pubs. Office/ working girls trying to get hooked up. Try "sang jarn" (branches @ king keaw or meng jai) / "rong beer ge re man" or "chai ka" (just beside the BigC latprao).

3. Fitness first/ true fitness clubs. Lots of single thai girls who had nothing better to do after work.

Sent from my XT910 using Thaivisa Connect App

Hi Josh. Relax, disregard all the comments below, originating from true Thailand-Experts living in Bangkok or Pattaya.

The "girl-friend" situation in rural Thailand is as follows:

- A girl/woman in rural Thailand can not enter any sort of relationship with a man (Farang or Thai) unless there is at least a minimal Buddhist Ceremony involved, that gives the whole thing at least a half official meaning. Without this minimal procedure, a girl/woman will have a hard time to maintain face and respect toward the rest of the village.

So, if this minimal comittement is not fulfilled, hardly would there be a rural thai lady willing to "just shack up" with some male.

It may well be that some offspring may result of such a "half-official" marriage, but even if the father disappears into the blue, the mother will not be subject to discrimination of the fellow-villagers.

*the marriage was performed in front of Buddha".

So called short time adventures are not to be had in rural Thailand with "Respectable Ladies".

The alternative: The Rural-Karaoke-Bars. Fine. This could be considered as a short time thing. Only problem is that ladies that work in such karaoke-bars have no social standing at all (this is probably the reason why hardly any of those ladies are living inside of a 50 KM Radius of their place of work.)

If the word spreads, that the local Farang is visiting Karaoke Bars, the Farang can forget of ever getting close to a "Respectable Thai Lady" in rural Thailand.

The point: Rural Thailand is like Europe bevor the Sex-Revoluton in the 60ties. The overly liberal sex-scenery in Thailand takes only place in tourist-hot-spots, but certainly not in rural-Thailand.

So, if the OP has discovered certain facts, concerning live in rural Thailand as a single man, I know exactly what he is talking about.

Pattaya and Bangkok is not Thailand. ( I heard this somewhere before, )

Cheers.

What a load of nonsense, this may have been relavant in 1973, but in 2012 things are slightly different.

When was the last time you were on the dating scene?

• Like 1