Nigerian’S Colon Yields 35.9 Grams Of Cocaine

AN overstaying man from Nigeria is facing multiple drug and immigration-related charges after authorities found 35.9 grams of cocaine stashed in his colon when he was scanned at the Thai International Hospital.

Suspected drug carrier Oliver Nnaemeka arrived at Koh Samui Airport via Bangkok Airways flight PG1183 from Suvanabhumi Airport and was placed under surveillance.

Police Lt. Col. Phorphol Uthaiphop, Koh Samui Immigration inspector, said their office received information from an intelligence officer that a man from Nigeria carrying drugs was arriving at the Koh Samui Airport.

http://www.samuiexpress.net/home/news/local-news/police-report/686-nigerians-colon-yields-359-grams-of-cocaine

Usually with these kind of stories, I'm inclined to think...'wot. no pics' ?

but having opened the link and seen the 'pic,

I'm like........"eewww?". sick.gifsick.gifsick.gifsick.gifsick.gif

I may be more fussy with the 'wot no pics' line in future.

Nigerians seem to go to any length to ingratiate themselves upon the world. In Thailand, Sukhumvit Soi 3 appears to be "Free Trade Zone" for these chaps to dispose of the contents of their rectums. Perhaps this is yet another way they wish to express their sentiments to the civilized world (comparatively speaking). To all you coke fiends, snort heavily, deep and often to get the full "Nigerian Effect"...

• Like 1

Mr. Nnaemeke said the cocaine belongs to him but immigration police believe he was supposed to deliver those to someone and would then be sold to tourists during the Full Moon Party at Koh Pha-Ngan.

He most certainly was delivering, but i suspect the charlie was not bound for sale on phangan.

greater market for that in samui.

these couriers are a very regular occurrence on bkk air, but usually they send thai women.

Mr. Nnaemeke said the cocaine belongs to him but immigration police believe he was supposed to deliver those to someone and would then be sold to tourists during the Full Moon Party at Koh Pha-Ngan.

He most certainly was delivering, but i suspect the charlie was not bound for sale on phangan.

these couriers are a very regular occurrence on bkk air, but usually they send thai women.

Please quote your source for this information. I know you have no idea.

their office received information from an intelligence officer that a man from Nigeria carrying drugs was arriving at the Koh Samui Airport.

No intelligence information needed, might as well change that into a standing order.

Please quote your source for this information. I know you have no idea.

no idea mate. yup that right.wouldn't have a clue.

i provided information, i'm not going to justify it to you, disregard it as you see fit.

the fact is there is very little money to be made on 36 grams of beak which has a "street value" of 3,000 to 3500 baht per gm.

thats only 126k thb.

4k on phangan.

the african lads in the capital generally send their women down on bkk air, and beak is not easily sourced on the islands by tourists, it moves through expats and long termers to their acquaintance.

but, nevermind, im talking out of my ass, so to speak, just something i heard.

Edited by tinfoilhat

What was the silly guy thinking traveling to Samui, spending money on expensive flights, instead of cashing in on Bkk street where his rectum already landed? And to think that Samui mafia would allow anybody from outside to compete on their own turf? The "intelligence" against him must have been overwhelming.

What was the silly guy thinking traveling to Samui, spending money on expensive flights, instead of cashing in on Bkk street where his rectum already landed? And to think that Samui mafia would allow anybody from outside to compete on their own turf? The "intelligence" against him must have been overwhelming.

silly to havedone it in the first place there again u take a man from poverty and offer hima chance i think the dangers for a Nigerian out way the risk compared to a westerner from a rich family. Comprande qui qui