Hardshell Laptop Backpacks, Where To Buy?

RED21

@Red21

I don't know if this is what you are looking for or not. http://www.motocentr...k-backpack.html I brought one with me when I moved here from the US. I have used it twice and it has been sitting in the cabinet since then. If you are interested, drop me a note.

David

Not exactly what I was looking for but I'm kind of interested... How's the waterproofing on the bag? I ride through the rain most of the time so I'll need something that keeps my laptop nice and dry. Right now I'm using a Targus 17 XL which I picked up for my 17" notebook 4 years ago. Since I've upgraded to a smaller 14" computer I'm giving away the old one with the backpack to a sibling who's in college, so I'll be needing a new backpack to carry my stuff to work. I've seen the catalog online for the bag but there's no mention about the waterproofing ( the Targus I'm using now comes with a rain cover which is perfect for riding through rainstorms).

@Red21

I don't know if this is what you are looking for or not. http://www.motocentr...k-backpack.html I brought one with me when I moved here from the US. I have used it twice and it has been sitting in the cabinet since then. If you are interested, drop me a note.

David

Not exactly what I was looking for but I'm kind of interested... How's the waterproofing on the bag? I ride through the rain most of the time so I'll need something that keeps my laptop nice and dry. Right now I'm using a Targus 17 XL which I picked up for my 17" notebook 4 years ago. Since I've upgraded to a smaller 14" computer I'm giving away the old one with the backpack to a sibling who's in college, so I'll be needing a new backpack to carry my stuff to work. I've seen the catalog online for the bag but there's no mention about the waterproofing ( the Targus I'm using now comes with a rain cover which is perfect for riding through rainstorms).

I'm not sure if it is waterproof. It wasn't raining either of the times I used it. It would have been under my rain poncho if it had been so it would never have been tested.

David