Non Imm 'O' Based On Marriage

I am after some advice please on the best option concerning renewing my non-imm 'O' based on marriage.

My existing visa (which is non-imm 'O' based on marriage expires on the 02/09/12). I plan to leave shortly before or on this date and re-enter allowing a futher 90 days.

However, what are my options then, I normally return to the UK and renew through Hull, this time I was going to renew in Jomtien, but I have only transferred the funds (400K) to Thailand within the last couple of weeks, so has not been in the bank two months etc.

1) Can I renew at Jomtien before my next entry stamp expires, that will be end of November, or is it too late for that, as my actual visa expires 02/09.

2) What is the best country I can visit in terms of ease to attain a new visa (non-imm 'O' based on marriage)

Thanks for any assistance.

David

Only be prepared to wait for the definitive approval around 2 Months (Mine took around 2,5 Months). I am not 100% sure, but I don't think that you can leave the Country will waiting for approval.

Documents needed:

First time you also need to bring a witness.

^ what you could do is apply early at immigration so that you still can take that trip. (Give it ample of time (at least 2.5 Months before your trip))

Maybe it's also worth while to mention your intended trip to the immigration officer (Don't bother with the girl who checks the documentation at Desk 5, but after you supplied the documentation you get send to another desk, which is the girls Boss).

Edited by MJCM