Visa Run Off Hours

I'm sure this has been answered, but I did search and could not find it here. I really hate the timing of the normal visa run mini bus setup out of pattaya. I'm a night owl, so I end up staying up all night to catch the 6am bus, get back at 3 or 4pm, then fall asleep and wake up at 2am, and am screwed for several days with my sleeping pattern. Does anyone know of any companies that do their visa runs either before or after the normal 6-7am time? For example, leaving at say 2am would be great. Also, for a visa run to Cambodia, is there any reason it can't be done on a Sunday?

thanks in advance

Wow- Cambodia Inter with the win! Before attempting to set all this up with a private taxi, I went there and explained what I wanted, and they only wanted 3200 baht including the visa to pick me up in a private car. I was expecting to pay at least 5000 or so. So for only an extra 1300 baht you can leave on your own time and avoid picking up and dropping off 6 other guys. I'll report back on the success or failure tomorrow, it seems almost too good to be true.

Thanks Boyce.

Wow- Cambodia Inter with the win! Before attempting to set all this up with a private taxi, I went there and explained what I wanted, and they only wanted 3200 baht including the visa to pick me up in a private car. I was expecting to pay at least 5000 or so. So for only an extra 1300 baht you can leave on your own time and avoid picking up and dropping off 6 other guys. I'll report back on the success or failure tomorrow, it seems almost too good to be true.

Thanks Boyce.

Thanks for posting what you found out.

A night owl like yourself and I`d pay the extra for more flexibility as well.

Seems a reasonable price.