Condos - Where Price Etc....I Need Help.

rgarnsworthy

Hey people,

just recently moved to Pattaya after staying 3 yrs in Koh Samui. I am working near Alcazar cabaret. Currently staying in Nirun Condo but need to find a new place. Looking for a 1 bed or better yet 2 bed condo for rent under 12,000 a month.... Have been looking on the internet but all the nice condos seem to be in the Jomtien area, this would be great however its way to far to travel to work somewhere in the region of 3rd road 2nd road would be more suitable. Any advice on this would be greatly received as im currently a little clueless..... Thanks in advance

I looke long time for a ok condo, one bedroom and its hard.For 12k very hard.I see one in Nirun Villa,10k for i bedroom,look very nice on the pic,But you stay there already? but this is the low buildings I think?yestarday I see that one online on a other website,not sure I can write it here but start with baht and end with soldsmile.png

I found some around 15k and not easy to find cheaper in center .I have a great one but i pay 20k.Look the realestat websites online just to find areas and then you go there yourself.Most of there ads are old anyway.keep driving around.If I see something online I send you Pm.god luck

Thanks for the input, my budget extends further tan 12k but it would be desirable for around this price....I see many places on real estate websites but as always pics are old, visited a few and looked nothing like the pics. Will keep looking....i dont wanna move to jomtien but it may be an option just for money and satifaction..

Thanks for the input, my budget extends further tan 12k but it would be desirable for around this price....I see many places on real estate websites but as always pics are old, visited a few and looked nothing like the pics. Will keep looking....i dont wanna move to jomtien but it may be an option just for money and satifaction..

You can try PK Resort on 3rd Rd, between Centre and South Rds. I heard they have 1 bedroom apartments with pool for between Bt7000 to 9000. They are actually in Soi PK. I think there is a bar almost opposite called THE RANCH. Might help.

I live in C Pattaya, stay just off 2nd Rd, and pay 13K for a 55m2 1 bedroom. I found this one and previous units via the Pattaya Mail classifieds - comes out on a Friday.

pm me,I think I can help