Murderous Driver Shoots Teen Motorbikers In Road Rage

Rimmer

Murderous Driver Shoots Teen Motorbikers in Road Rage

PATTAYA:--An 18-year-old motorbiker was killed in an extreme road rage incident. He was part of a big gang of friends returning from a car show. A motorist apparently got angry at the group for hogging the road and began shooting at them. Two others were also shot.

On August 19, 2012, at 5 a.m., a report of a driver shooting three teen motorbikers was received by Pol. Lt. Col. Chuangchot Mongkolthanayuth, investigation officer, Pattaya police station, Chonburi province.

He rushed to the scene with the police team and the rescue officer from the Sawangboribul Pattaya foundation.

The incident occurred at the beginning of Soi Sukhumvit Pattaya 41/2 Sukhumvit road, at the entrance to Pattaya, opposite to the Boonthavorn shop, Moo 9 Tambon Nong Preu, Amphur Banglamung, Chonburi province.

Police found a gang of nearly 40 motorbike riders, both male and female, who had parked their bikes on the side of the road. They were assisting three friends who had been shot.

Also injured was Mr. Peerapat Ketkaewkleang or Dom, age 15. He was shot in his forehead while wearing his helmet. Mr. Peerapat is a student of vocational diploma 1, Technology Aksorn Pattaya school.

The third injured person was Mr. Ronnachai Promsawat or Tarm, age 18. He was shot in his lower right leg.

The rescue officer rushed the three injured boys to Banglamung hospital. However, Mr. Songpirat did not survive his injuries.

Police retrieved two motorbikes of the injured boys, and also recovered a spent bullet casing from an unknown caliber gun, which they kept for evidence.

Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2012/08/19/murderous-driver-shoots-teen-motorbikers-in-road-rage/

--PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2012-08-19

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

that's right.. reported at 5am and not one of the youngsters managed to get the license plat number of the shooter. Parents need to be more responsible for where their kids are at those hours.

that's right.. reported at 5am and not one of the youngsters managed to get the license plat number of the shooter. Parents need to be more responsible for where their kids are at those hours.

Yes Grandad - they were 18 ! I'd left home at that age.

Edited by londoedan
  • Like 1

Maybe you should read the op again.

Also injured was Mr. Peerapat Ketkaewkleang or Dom, age 15

Maybe you should read the op again.

Also injured was Mr. Peerapat Ketkaewkleang or Dom, age 15

What were you doing at aged 15/16/17 ? I know I wasn't at home every night - and I think its daft to blame the parents - I for one am not looking forward to a return to Victorian values.

Edited by londoedan
  • Like 1

I believe the age listed in the injury report is 15. There is a huge difference between 15 and 18 when it comes to the law and parental responsibility.

I can tell you for a fact that if I was out at 4am at that age it was NOT will my parents consent. I would have had to sneak out. That it's common place for young ppl to spend all night out at a "car show" seems highly irresponsible. Bad things happen at those hours. I hope the parents of survivors will have learned that now.