Australia Network

Morgo

• 7 months later...

Im using it daily now due to being at the farm for the school holidays and no problems at all with Australia Network

Thanks for reply sezzo,had a play around with dish,working fine at momement,hoping it was the spider in lnb causing the problem.

Im using it daily now due to being at the farm for the school holidays and no problems at all with Australia Network

Hi Sezzzo, I'm about 90kms from Khemerat, can only get Thai TV here, how do you manage to get Australia Network, what set up have you got to get it?

Hi Sezzzo, I'm about 90kms from Khemerat, can only get Thai TV here, how do you manage to get Australia Network, what set up have you got to get it?

Just go to any one of your sat tv shops where you live and explain to them that you want the sat setup that has Australia Network and BBC World. They are the only two channels worth watching. Thats all. We have quite a few guys here with this setup from various installers and they all understood what we wanted.

Hope this helps

Just go to any one of your sat tv shops where you live and explain to them that you want the sat setup that has Australia Network and BBC World. They are the only two channels worth watching. Thats all. We have quite a few guys here with this setup from various installers and they all understood what we wanted.

Hope this helps

Thaks for replying.

I'm in Khong Chiam, I did ask 2 shops here for English channels, they said mai die, what dish are you using, what reciever box? I have a dreambox plus internet, would that work here?

Hope this helps

Thaks for replying.

I'm in Khong Chiam, I did ask 2 shops here for English channels, they said mai die, what dish are you using, what reciever box? I have a dreambox plus internet, would that work here?

Im using a 1.8m movable dish that I bought about 8 years ago for when I got the pirated pay tv from the phillipines. I just asked one of the sat tv guys to set up my dish to received Australia Network. As I had my dish already I just had to pay the 1800 baht for the set top box and aligning the dish. That was over 3 years ago and its worked perfectly since then. The dish is aligned at a low angle towards the east. Apart from that I cant help you. Just keep on searching around for a guy who can set it up for you. Maybe you will have to go to Phibun or Ubon to get someone who know what they are doing.

All the best

After it going off 3 minutes before freo bombers gamesad.png i had a play with lnb now get 2 different signals.

Delighted to turn on and pick up the tigers v doggies game then change over to get adelaide derbysmile.png

Cost me 17000 quite a few years ago for 10 foot dish and decoder compatible.