Ha Ha.. Chiang Mai City Life On Breakfasts..

WinnieTheKhwai

Thanks for all having a sense of humour! Our bloggers are quite contentious. Well, some, but I do think that blogging can push the envelope a bit more. Tom Clegg's one, while riddled with rude words, i do find funny. We will keep them coming and hope not to piss off too many people. Though no promises for Dying Animal, he is outside my control!

Simple solution P...... do what you do with all dying animals.......

Put em down!!! Maybe break his leg first so the shooting would be further justified as a humanitarian gesture.

I am still festering and mentally preparing my retort for his plagerizing of my words and to add insult to injury , he put in a different photo...... fraudster also....

..... and as to his use of oeuvre [as from French or as from the Latin opus ] let me also add in borrowed Americanism ' Anus ' , which is where he will find a true Superman Chicken Fried Steak, very hot and very greasy, if he ever switches photos of the time honored dish originally shown, with that other whatever. I'm sure I will have a lot of help doing that.

And by the way , Dying, you don't mind if I call you Dying do you, as we are now so close, its not fried chicken its steak as in beef...... As Gene Autry used to say.... "Try it , You'll like it.

As to where you made a left handed reference to gender preference, I will let those of that persuasion answer to whether this is to be considered tongue in cheeks.

Maybe you understand the down under, Good Hot Gravey on Ya

G

ChickenFriedSuperman.jpg

PS

Thanks heaps , business has been good on The CFS Superman, had to go get more into the marinate.

Edited by Gonzo the Face
  • Like 1

The forum Thaivisa, where it seems some of the world's most avid foodies spend all their time bitching and moaning, and naturally extolling the merits of the places they like, or that are owned by someone in their rather tetchy online coterie.

I object to this description, as I myself do sometimes take time away from TV, to check my latest emails, or go to the bathroom ! wink.pnglaugh.png

I also take time to have a shower and brush my teeth and if I am not planing on going out to find a restaurant to Idolize or criticize I will take a little time out to make a sandwich.thumbsup.gif

Cue a bitching-and-moaning thread on sandwiches ... munch munch munch ! Ooh Crumbs ! rolleyes.gif

It looks very much like the type of breastfasts they serve at the UN Irish Pub.

On the menu it`s called, The Big Irish, about 180 baht that includes, toast, fruit juice and a mug of coffee.

I think the UN Irish Pub serves the best breastfasts in Chiang Mai. Anyway, worth giving it a try and see what you think?

Eh Winnie, what are the black round things and the blobby white stuff next to them, in the foreground?

Just wondering.

My guess: Black pudding (fried blood-sausage sick.gif ) and fried mashed potatoes?

Black pudding's not like it used to be. You used to get great blobs of fat scattered all the way through it. Yum!

I say that for tossing the cat among the canaries, Winnie's the best.

(Or is it lobbing red herrings to us cats?)

And that Sailing to Byzantium is a worthwhile lifestyle choice, for those on the approach to later years.

Edited by CMX

• 2 months later...

The author of the article obviously has no idea of foods...

First he says "he had made the discovery that if you add a piece of fried chicken to an already overloaded plate of English breakfast it is really delicious, according to him." Then goes on to talk about adding "Chicken Fried Steak".

Hey Author... clue... 'chicken fried steak' is NOT 'chicken.' It's beef...

And everyone whose anyone knows that chicken fried steak needs to be served with white sausage gravy and a side of grits. That's country food, bubba!

• Like 1

Throw away the beans and that black crap and add some grits, bacon and a couple of good biscuits and that breakfast would be to kill for. For the life of me I can not understand why people eat beans for breakfast. Good with BBQ pork or chicken.

Ditto! thumbsup.gif