California Wow Customers Sign Complaints For The Return Of Membership Fees

webfact

I have a suggestion for alternatives of any fitness franchise:

Chuck some wood, lift some vases or rocks, when you are gardening something; buy water canister gallon bottles from Lotus and use them as dumbels; do push ups on two chairs, I mean place two chairs opposite to each other, then place your arms and feet on each one of them and make push ups without a ground. You get the idea???

I have a suggestion for alternatives of any fitness franchise:

Chuck some wood, lift some vases or rocks, when you are gardening something; buy water canister gallon bottles from Lotus and use them as dumbels; do push ups on two chairs, I mean place two chairs opposite to each other, then place your arms and feet on each one of them and make push ups without a ground. You get the idea???

Yes, something like this:

Great body for free.

Edited by NewlyMintedThai
  • Like 1

At the end of 2011, the company had THB 654,802,264.00 worth of "property, plant and equipment" on their books.

I also read in the notes 'As at 31 December 2011, costs of the assets which are fully depreciated but still in use, are amounting to Baht 313.89 million (2010: Baht 99.4 million)'.

Furthermore:

.... and an operating loss before change in working capital of 770.956.982 Baht ....