Topics Running Out?

breadbin

Do you think that topics on this and other forums are repeated because people are finding it hard to think of decent topics that haven't been covered?

I for one think that only a few bits and pieces can last. I read about flight prices, where to buy this and that, how to get this visa and that, whats this about, who would do that etc. etc.;

Surely, someone, and it's not me, can think of something different to ask?

Ok, let the bashing of my post start!!

Right OP.........we had a topic along the same lines back in January to my recollection.......

I believe around 55% of the TV membership read TV but never post.

There is also a healthy contingent that post but never start a topic.......there is a topic on that matter in the farang pub forum.

Being the shy type, as I obviously am, I find myself reluctant to start new topics.

However your call to arms has invigorated me.......I will dig deep and overcome my inate shyness and I will post 3, yes, 3 new topics.

I will expect you to do the same.........lets go!!!!!

ps If I get flamed I'm blaming you.

Just so you know.

Every year we go through a slow period from about now to the end of October. After that the high season travellers start showing up for advice, and the ebbing of the rains puts people in a better mood. The trends haven't changed in a decade.

Ever been given free food by one of them?

Just out of sheer kindness.....?

Yes.

There is one lady we alway buy vegetable from her. Every time she insist to give us something. Something new to try, or after she had weighted and we have paid, add a little bit more. And we have checked she sell the same price or cheaper than other vendors in the market.

And the other guy selling pig knuckles. He gives us bones for our dogs for free. Always look for those with still some meat on them. Never accept money.

Its normal to see the following:

1. Q&A . Where to buy stuffs? What to buy? Passport loss? Apartment rental? House mortgage?

2. Problems with wives n their family

3. Trolling about the government policies; which does not affect most farang.

4. Where to meet good girls/ farang girls?

These r the common ones.

Most of the members r either too free in the office or just trolling in front of the computer. But it is the only English, forum in Thailand I know of.

Sent from my XT910 using Thaivisa Connect App

There's plenty more....millions in fact.

The Thais are always thinking up new angles bless their cotton socks.

Wait!! Have you ever seen a street vendor wearing socks?

Over to you.....biggrin.png

Only on their arms..............blink.png

The solution is; that more Thai visa members should pull their fingers out and participate more.

Well said Beetlejuice wai.gif

There have been 25 meaningful and interesting posts in the "What do you eat for breakfast" thread..........you expect more!!

The solution is; that more Thai visa members should pull their fingers out and participate more.

Well said Beetlejuice wai.gif

There have been 25 meaningful and interesting posts in the "What do you eat for breakfast" thread..........you expect more!!

It's well known that the Chiang Mai contingent never tire of a food related topic. biggrin.png