The Only Man With The Key!

msg362

I have already, this quote from Semper

Because you are not living in your home country. As said above, get used to these things or relocate. smile.png

Amazing, you can live somehwere, like lots of things, but if you have a issue with something you are told to go home!

The beauty is though that if you do chose to go home, you will have a key :)

• Like 1

Err.. get used to it? wink.png

Why should I?

Careful now - you will be told to leave Thailand soon due to your insolence of asking why logical thinking is a bad character trait here.

More likely to be a power trip thing from the guy with the actual key. If someone else has a key, he loses face in front of the boys so he clings onto that responsibility for dear life. I would hazard a guess that people have been shot here for meddling with someone elses key.

I have already, this quote from Semper

Because you are not living in your home country. As said above, get used to these things or relocate. smile.png

Amazing, you can live somehwere, like lots of things, but if you have a issue with something you are told to go home!

Thailand is full of people who run from all kinds of things. That's their solution to problems.

As another possible angle, here, in any random situation 'the guy with the key' may also be the guy who's going to get blamed, fired, salary docked, etc. if something goes wrong because the key is misused. And many of these guys are on a 'lifetime' job as long as they don't screw up- so it may make sense for them to treat it as relic.