Andy From Lords Bar And Grill - Rip

It's with great sadness that this morning I was awoken to the news that Andy from Lords Bar in Choeng Mon

was tragically killed in a motorbike accident in the early hours of Sunday morning.

RIP Andy - a genuine nice guy who leaves a very young family.

Gone but never forgotten , what a total gentleman, i can honestly say i have never heard anyone say a bad work about my mate Andy, rest in peace old friend.

Thoughts and prayers are with his family especially his two wee boys.

Fully agreed here.

Any more words fail me.

I have just been advised that the authorities in the UK have been advised, but his family hasn't been notified. So PLEASE bear this in mind.

I totally endorse 'Rooo's advise to all ex pats about contact details for next of kin.

Rob B.

(Big Joe's brother).

Just a follow up to let anyone who could not make last nights get-together know the latest details of what is happenning regards Andy,

The tragedy happened early hours Sunday am on the Ghost Road, nobody else was involved.

Both of Andy's sisters have been informed and are making their way to Koh Samui.

Once Andy's family are here and complete the necessary paperwork his body will be released for funeral arrangements.

On the day of the funeral there will be a fund raiser in benefit of his wife and children,

Paul Watson from Tropical Murphys has very generously offered his establishment as the venue.

I will post here on T V once the dates have been confirmed.

It just goes to show how popular a guy Andy was, and how well respected he was in our community. Nearly 60 people turned up last

night to find out what had happened and what was going to happen to their friend.

Once again R I P Andy

Just a follow up to let anyone who could not make last nights get-together know the latest details of what is happenning regards Andy,

The tragedy happened early hours Sunday am on the Ghost Road, nobody else was involved.

Both of Andy's sisters have been informed and are making their way to Koh Samui.

Once Andy's family are here and complete the necessary paperwork his body will be released for funeral arrangements.

On the day of the funeral there will be a fund raiser in benefit of his wife and children,

Paul Watson from Tropical Murphys has very generously offered his establishment as the venue.

It just goes to show how popular a guy Andy was, and how well respected he was in our community. Nearly 60 people turned up last

night to find out what had happened and what was going to happen to their friend.

Once again R I P Andy

Details of Andy's funeral.

Andy is now in Bophut Temple, the Monks will perform the traditional chanting from 6pm Thursday Friday Saturday.

The service and cremation will take place on Sunday at 1pm.

immediately after there will be a wake and fundraiser at Bubba's (formerly Cayote Bar) in Chaweng, it's located opposite Tropical Murphy's pretty much next door to McDonalds.

Paul Watson has very kindly and very generously offered his venue, with 100% of the takings going towards Andy's fundraiser.

Once again R I P Andy

Details of Andy's funeral.

Andy is now in Bophut Temple, the Monks will perform the traditional chanting from 6pm Thursday Friday Saturday.

The service and cremation will take place on Sunday at 1pm.

immediately after there will be a wake and fundraiser at Bubba's (formerly Cayote Bar) in Chaweng, it's located opposite Tropical Murphy's pretty much next door to McDonalds.

Paul Watson has very kindly and very generously offered his venue, with 100% of the takings going towards Andy's fundraiser.

Latest update is the service now starts at the earlier time of 12 midday

• 4 weeks later...

My partner and I were planing our third visit to Koh Samui this Christmas, and planned to visit Lords Bar and catch up with Andy - this news is shocking. I was there on my 50th birthday in March 2011 and he and his wife did us proud with a lovely meal and a massive cake, all organised as a surprise. My heart just breaks for his wife and children, what a wonderful guy, what a tragic loss.

Jill & Kev

• 2 weeks later...