Wife Scamming My Money

retyrd

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sorry mate but you are just another drop in the ocean,,, sorry for cold and hard but that is the fact of it,,,

sounds to me your wife has little education,,,? and only thinks of now, and not thinking of tomorrow?

In that case just let her go and you can be the wiser for it, choose your next lady much more carfuly, and not thinking with your (BANANA) AND TRY USING YOUR BRIAN!!! that will help a hell of a lot,,,

I wish you well in the future mate;-)

I wonder why it's the case with so many Westerners. I'm Asian myself, and I've never heard of any other Asians falling for the traps that some of you have in Thailand

I know a few Japanese who have, but in general you are correct. There's always some westerners who arrive at the airport with "Somebody, anybody, marry me quick" on their mind (not suggesting this was the OP's situation) and they rush into things far sooner than they normally would.

the Hong Konger who originally bought the exclusive rights to the McDonalds franchises in Hong Kong made a fortune, and had it all legally removed from him by a hot piece of candy from the Philippines. He is flat broke now.

Several years ago there was a government official in northern Japan who embezzled 1.46 billion yen and gave 810 million of it to his Chilean wife. She hot footed it back to Santiago after he got busted. She claimed that she had no idea that he was an embezzler. whistling.gif

• Like 1

Make promises to give her more - Not directly, rather start suggesting that you think you ought to build a bigger house and perhaps buy some land to plant rubber trees on. Make a list of stuff you'll need, add a pick-up truck and tell her you think it a good idea to buy a pick-up truck for the house build/farm so that you don't have to pay someone else to haul your stuff.

Plant the seed of hope that there is going to be more money, nurture the green shoots of her greed, let it it grow to its full height and watch the expectation of the fruit being picked.

Then run.

And leave her to explain the failed expectations she's already told all her friends and family about.

Sick, I like it.

I wonder why it's the case with so many Westerners. I'm Asian myself, and I've never heard of any other Asians falling for the traps that some of you have in Thailand

I know a few Japanese who have, but in general you are correct. There's always some westerners who arrive at the airport with "Somebody, anybody, marry me quick" on their mind (not suggesting this was the OP's situation) and they rush into things far sooner than they normally would.

the Hong Konger who originally bought the exclusive rights to the McDonalds franchises in Hong Kong made a fortune, and had it all legally removed from him by a hot piece of candy from the Philippines. He is flat broke now.

Several years ago there was a government official in northern Japan who embezzled 1.46 billion yen and gave 810 million of it to his Chilean wife. She hot footed it back to Santiago after he got busted. She claimed that she had no idea that he was an embezzler. whistling.gif

Men are constantly thinking with the wrong head. Look what just happened with this dude:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2194169/Kidnapped-shipped-US-crate-imprisoned-fortified-room-home-Bachelors-50k-plan-revenge-mail-order-bride-whod-duped-him.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

As you explain it , it's not a scam , it's just your wife wants more for her and her family , not so unusual in the world you know. What I find strange about these threads is that pretty much any western woman would get a credit card and spend whatever she wanted perhaps even half of the family income and no one would really blink an eye because thats just how it goes. But when a Thai wife wants any more than the bare minimum to survive she is accused of scamming as opposed to just spending like women do.

My point is .... Thai women are more like women than like some special brand from Thailand that are different. They all like to shop and have and spend money , if you didn't realise that before you got married it's on you not on the women who are just behaving like women. The reality is that wives are entitled to half of the family income weather we men like it or not. And in a Divorce will easily get half or more.

I'm not sure who the money worshipper is ...... The one who wants to spend it , or the one who doesn't want to let his wife spend it but keep it for himself.

Your wife wants a little more money so what ? My guess is it's no where near half of your income anyhow. If your that cheap and want a divorce go for it but don't think your wife is some crazy unusual , unreasonable , scammer ....... she is just a typical wife who wants a little more money to have and spend.

I don't know your situation but I can tell you that if you have a lot and she gets a little it's you who are the problem not her. Sound to me like you are just a little greedy yourself but I could be wrong if she is asking for 80 percent of the family income for herself.

• Like 1

So Me RealDeal,

do you think it's acceptable for a wife to receive offers of support of $xx per month from her ex- boyfriend and then tell her husband that she doesn't see why she would stay with him unless he can offer more?

So Me RealDeal,

do you think it's acceptable for a wife to receive offers of support of $xx per month from her ex- boyfriend and then tell her husband that she doesn't see why she would stay with him unless he can offer more?

It might not be acceptable but I don't find it especially suprising or unusual for someone to want to go where the money is ...... it's a little low class I suppose but it happens all the time all over the world. Honestly someone like that must not love the husband very much in the first place so why wouldn't she go where the money is ? But I understand your point and it's not good behavior but not especially unusual either. Anymore than men leaving for a younger wife.
  • Like 1

So Me RealDeal,

It might not be acceptable but I don't find it especially suprising or unusual for someone to want to go where the money is ...... it's a little low class I suppose but it happens all the time all over the world. Honestly someone like that must not love the husband very much in the first place so why wouldn't she go where the money is ? But I understand your point and it's not good behavior but not especially unusual either. Anymore than men leaving for a younger wife.

Only difference is that a man leaving his wife for a younger woman doesn't usually entail a financial incentive.

So Me RealDeal,

Only difference is that a man leaving his wife for a younger woman doesn't usually entail a financial incentive.

How true. smile.png

If you give me 10 baht-thong in gold I will tell you if you are being scammed, or not. wink.png

Seriously, I'm not sure this is a scam, you're just being bled, slowly at first, but as it becomes obvious how easy it is to get the process speeds up over time.

Edited by lomatopo

Just pack your bags and walk, life is too short and time is too precious to waste it on trying to get even etc. Put it down as a very very expensive lesson then get on and enjoy life.

That advice was given to me some five years ago, I did so and haven't looked back since.

Best advice I've ever been given.

Sometimes the very expensive lessons are the ones you remember most

I remember reading an account of how you can divorce your spouse in absentia in some states. I think it was on stickman.

Hopefully some US legal eagles will come along and furnish the OP with the details of how to do that in a moment.

I think the OP knows what he needs to do, he just has to have the right mindset to do it.

For those who wonder at the seemlngly large number of ripoffs in Asia. I have a personal observation which may help some of you.

Those times you notice your wife, girlfriend, etc stareing off into space and completly oblivious to the conversation around them (including that directed at them), get prepared. They are making their plans to relieve you of a few bob Have you ever watched a good dog working cattle or sheep? Some of these ladies have these abilities in their genes and we have little defense against it. Beware of that 1000 yard stare and the do as I want look.

I would like to add to this lack of direct eye contact.

I can understand how men get into such a situation and have a bit of sympathy for those that do. What really gets me scratching my head is when they're not sure what they should do about it. Here's one potentially useful answer:

What do you want to be doing one year from today????.... Do that.

sorry mate but you are just another drop in the ocean,,, sorry for cold and hard but that is the fact of it,,,

sounds to me your wife has little education,,,? and only thinks of now, and not thinking of tomorrow?

In that case just let her go and you can be the wiser for it, choose your next lady much more carfuly, and not thinking with your (BANANA) AND TRY USING YOUR BRIAN!!! that will help a hell of a lot,,,

BRIAN?

My name is BWIAN.

Many people confuse me with Jesus.

For christ's sake.

My father was a loman, not a jew!

To the mods: before banning me, perhaps google monty python?

BRIAN?

My name is BWIAN.

For christ's sake.

May I humbly suggest you put down the beer bottle

• Like 1

BRIAN?

My name is BWIAN.

For christ's sake.

May I humbly suggest you put down the beer bottle

are you the one that in an other thread dished out wrong visa information? Claiming that a Non O visa obtained in the home country is not a proper visa?

If there is no trust then you have no love or marraige.

You say you have deep pockets.....good for you.

Was it inherited? Because any person who works for there money would be less gullible an cut their losses.

Also, do as Guesthouse suggests and leave her with contemplation and food for thoughtclap2.gif