Where Can I Get Baby Innoculations

daleyboy

This is just some forward planning. Anyone know where i can get these innoculations done in Bkk

Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis, Polio, HIB, Meningitis C.

We will be coming to Thailand 25th June, along with our newborn, the trouble is these innoculations have to be given at 2 months, if baby comes out on time or late then he wont be 2 months old when we leave for Thailand so he will neeed the injections while he is in Thailand. He is due 28th April by the way

Also advice on the bes hospital and costs would be good :o

Edited by daleyboy

Bangkok, we used Phyathai II (spelling?) its near the sky train station, in Phuket we used the Bangkok Phuket Hospital, you can probably get it done at any hostpital but using the private ones is affordable and you get english speaking staff and better service

Thanks for that PS sound advice. We will be in Bangkok for a couple of weeks then upto CM so we will probably get them done as soon as we get to Bkk :o

I recommend the Lanna hospital in Chiang Mai.

It is on the ring road.

We take our kids to Bumrungrad, the can do it all and a couple of really good childrens doctors. But all hospitals can do it, probably one that deals with a lot of foreigners would be good for you as visitors.