Schooling In Khon Kaen

patongphil

Well my little daughter is now 18 months old so want to start making plans for schooling.

After any latest advice/experience regarding schools in KK. I have come across many comments such as "you should move back to Australia as Thai schools are no good" or "All the rich Thais send their kids overseas to school" etc etc.

My thoughts are indeed University overseas is probably a good idea but is it really necessary for primary/secondary education?

I must clarify that I do have the funds for a private school here and my daughter has dual nationality.

We have a "farmlet" in Maha Sarakham hence the desire to be within striking distance for weekends etc. Have lived in Phuket for quite a few years and quite frankly wish to move on.

Hi Phil i to am thinking about what to do I brought my 2 step daughters

To Oz at age 6And8 they are now 19and21 go to uni they are good young ladies I think they will return to live in Thailand when they finish there studies(school has been good for them in Oz)I am53 And I can retire at 55 wife and I have 150 rai near korat where I want to retire to and establish a farm we also have a 9year old daughter who wants to move to Thailand tomorrow if she had her way to be with her cousins this would make her 11 if we move I think about school all the time for her and how it will affect her life it is2hour round trip to a good school from the farm the wife and I have spoken about one of us going to Los at a time till she finishes school to give her a chance to focus on what see wants to do with her life I think it would be easier to live and work in Thailand with a Oz education than live in Oz with a Thai education without you went to a really good Thai school plus we will always have a house in Oz for when we need to do things in Oz well I have 2years to come up with a solution and listening to my 9 year old when are we going to Thailand:wacko:To all the mixed families out there it must be hard to make up your mind what to do for your kids future regards Russell

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Thaivisa Connect App