Russian Wife Leaps From High Rise Condo After Marital Spat

Rimmer

Russian Wife Leaps From High Rise Condo After Marital Spat

A 35-year-old Russian woman jumped off the balcony of a fifth-floor condo on Pratumnak Hill after a drunken argument with her husband. She survived the fall, but suffered two broken legs.

PATTAYA – August 27, 2012 [PDN]; at 5 a.m., a report of a female tourist falling from a 5th floor balcony of a condominium building was received by Pol. Lt. Col. Songkram Puneam, investigation officer, Pattaya police station, Chonburi province.

He rushed to the scene with the rescue officer of the Sawangboribul Pattaya foundation. They arrived at The Loft Pratumnak condominiums, address 378/430 Moo 12 Tambon Nong Preu, Amphur Banglamung, Chonburi province.

Police found the injured woman, Ms. Trina Sogakage, age 35, nationality Russian, lying on the concrete floor outside the building with two broken legs. She was crying in pain as her worried husband and a friend were attending to her.

Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2012/08/27/russian-wife-leaps-from-high-rise-condo-after-marital-spat/

--PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2012-08-27

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

luckily for Russian women, few Russian men like Asians, otherwise there would be more female Russian jumpers in addition to the western Male jumpers when money finit.

In the article, they write the woman jumper to aggreviate her husband - I wonder if she expected to survive the fall.

Many Russian women are often using emotional blackmail and drama.

Edited by manarak

Many Russian women...? People in general. Think of the Thai man on top of BigC 2 week-ends ago. Just one of so many all over the world. Men, women, Thai, English, German, Russian, Khmer, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.

What we do know is that this one is a silly girl who might well be feeling VERY lucky this morning. 2 broken legs to reflect on versus nothing....hmmm. As for the man, I would take the flight home, get her to her family and then dump and run. Safest bet. Don't want to be questioned for pushing!

Many Russian women are often using emotional blackmail and drama.

Jumping off a 5th floor balcony is a bit more than "drama" and "emotional blackmail" don't you think? It is way past that. If they get through this and go on vacation again in the future, I hope they find a nice room on the ground floor.

Edited by tropo

Russian women falls from 5th floor condo balcony in South Pattaya

PATTAYA:--A 35 year old Russian reportedly jumped from a 5th floor condo in South Pattaya, following a late night argument with her Russian Boyfriend.

Police and rescue services were called to The Lofts Pratamnuk Condominium and attended to Miss Irina Sugak. She was lying on the ground, underneath the 5th floor condo where she was staying with her boyfriend and had sustained two broken legs.

She was rushed to the Pattaya Memorial Hospital where Police were told that she was drinking with friends earlier in the evening when a fight began with her boyfriend. It is thought that a combination of excessive drinking and raw emotions amplified by the alcohol led her to throw herself off the balcony. Police have yet to confirm if she did indeed jump or not and are waiting to speak with her at this time.

Full story:http://www.pattayaon...-south-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-08-27

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

No joke - smart comments are not appropriate - for any argument to become so bad, and one of the people involved feel so powerless that the only action they can take is to resort to attempted suicide, is heartbreaking for all concerned. I hope they resolve the problems, and I wish her a speedy recovery.

I dont agree with mocking people in such circumstances at all.

So sad to destroy what should have been a wonderful and enjoyable holiday, all because of an argument.

The fall was actually the equivalent of 3 floors as she landed in the pool area which is on the 2nd floor, assuming they count the ground floor as the 1st floor. Probably a 10 meter fall.

The fall was actually the equivalent of 3 floors as she landed in the pool area which is on the 2nd floor, assuming they count the ground floor as the 1st floor. Probably a 10 meter fall.

That's more in line with what I thought - drama.

Many Slaves (I mean slavic people) won't hesitate to hurt themselves to succeed in hurting someone if that is their goal.

Edited by manarak

Many Slaves (I mean slavic people) won't hesitate to hurt themselves to succeed in hurting someone if that is their goal.

Come on, 10m is a long way to fall. The only reason I mentioned it is because if she'd fallen a full 5 floors she probably would have died.

2 broken legs is very serious and she'll be crippled for life.

Come on, 10m is a long way to fall. The only reason I mentioned it is because if she'd fallen a full 5 floors she probably would have died.

2 broken legs is very serious and she'll be crippled for life.

All true, but I have repeatedly seen what they are capable of.

The famous "slavic soul" is as strong and self-destructive as it is famed for if the goal is some kind of revenge.

Edited by manarak