Dtac Mobile Network Failure Across Thailand

george

Is/was your DTAC mobile dead today?  

292 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wife was calling me (six times from fixed line and another cell phone) from about 1230-1300 and my phone did not ring and no missed calls. I tried myself once after getting home from hospital after 1300 and not even a ring tone using fixed line - then used DTAC phone to make a call to fixed line OK and able to call phone after that.

Thaivisa has tried to contact DTAC customer service center, but to no avail. No information to customers has been posted on DTAC Facebook or Twitter pages, as the company goes silent.

The CEO and all directors have probably ran away from the offices

"Thaivisa has tried to contact DTAC customer service center, but to no avail. No information to customers has been posted on DTAC Facebook or Twitter pages, as the company goes silent."

Just go to www.dtac.co.th, and you are met with this message:

message-20120828_4.png

• Like 1

In my area,East Pattaya, Dtac was completely down for approx 45 minutes from around noon. No 3G, no telephone, no service calls.

Has anyone noticed that Dtac seems to have much more problems as other providers, since many times when i pass a Dtac shop I will see a notice " can not pay bills, system down".

mine was out for about 20 mins at lunchtime here on the edge of bangkok and nakhon pathom. funny enough i have a twin sim phone with dtac in the 2nd sim slot and true 3h in the first (primary) slot. both sims were not working. dtac and true 3h.

working now though. personally i think its all the networks scrambling to upgrade to 2100mhz asap.