Good Excuses

gabe

I think any red-blooded male that either visits or ends up in Thailand permanently will ,at some point ,want to Point Percy in some direction other than his partner at some point, no matter how much he loves his wife/girlfriend! :D It's just a fact of life that men are men and women are in such plentifull supply in Thailand(God Bless Them ALL :o )

I've been married now 19 years, have a great wife, wonderful kids etc. But the primal urges DO occur. As hard as one tries to resist, you WILL eventully succumb to temptation! Is that a sin?

I think any red-blooded male that either visits or ends up in Thailand permanently will ,at some point ,want to Point Percy in some direction other than his partner at some point, no matter how much he loves his wife/girlfriend! :D It's just a fact of life that men are men and women are in such plentifull supply in Thailand(God Bless Them ALL :o )

I've been married now 19 years, have a great wife, wonderful kids etc. But the primal urges DO occur. As hard as one tries to resist, you WILL eventully succumb to temptation! Is that a sin?

19 years? You must have some great excuses figured out by now... :D

We have a job for you..... Parental Recourse Advisor Thailand.... :D

19 years? You must have some great excuses figured out by now... :D

At this point, no excuses r ever needed or warranted; as long as one is careful not to bring anything back home! :D

Why should one have to make excuses? You are going out for a drink with the lads. As long as it's not every night and you are not neglecting her, I don't see the problem. If there is a problem, it's you own fault, you should have lain the ground rules down from the begining, or have you come thousands of miles to become a wimp?.

Now, if the question had been, ''can I stay out all night tonight, Ti lag, because" etc etc. Let me know the acceptable excuse, because I would love to know. :o

Why should one have to make excuses? You are going out for a drink with the lads. As long as it's not every night and you are not neglecting her, I don't see the problem. If there is a problem, it's you own fault, you should have lain the ground rules down from the begining, or have you come thousands of miles to become a wimp?.

Now, if the question had been, ''can I stay out all night tonight, Ti lag, because" etc etc. Let me know the acceptable excuse, because I would love to know. :D

absolutely, I can't believe how many guys over here let their girls rule their lives.

A good trick I find is when you meet a new gf and they ask why you finished with the previous one, tell them it was because she always used to give u sh1t and call u every 5 minutes when u were out drinkin with mates...

See how much hassle u get then :o

Its no good excuses i think. But i would like to know what kind of excuses the ladies have to us guys.

We ladies have the following excuses:

I am going to the gym with my best friend, you know here.

I will take my gym bag and meet another man of course, my best friend will testify that she was with me all the time.

I will stay overnight at my cousins place, she lives in the country side and has no phone and there is no mobile phone connection in that place.

The country side location is in fact a romantic bungalow to meet my other boyfriend. Later my female cousin will tell exactly the same in details what we did etc.

The womans best friends are the best liars.

Men are not so clever about this.

Its no good excuses i think. But i would like to know what kind of excuses the ladies have to us guys.

I will take my gym bag and meet another man of course, my best friend will testify that she was with me all the time.

I will stay overnight at my cousins place, she lives in the country side and has no phone and there is no mobile phone connection in that place.

The country side location is in fact a romantic bungalow to meet my other boyfriend. Later my female cousin will tell exactly the same in details what we did etc.

We are now............Thanks... :o:D

You must be my long lost brother! :D:D

Oh you silly girl, you are fooling nobody.

Whilst you are off with your two boyfriends romping around in your romantic bungalow, your best friend has slipped into bed with your husband.

Both of them text each other the minute you leave the house with your gym bag. :o

Oh you silly girl, you are fooling nobody.

Whilst you are off with your two boyfriends romping around in your romantic bungalow, your best friend has slipped into bed with your husband.

Both of them text each other the minute you leave the house with your gym bag. :o

And if they are foreign, then there is every chance that while you are assembling your gym bag, there is every chance that the 2 boyfriends and your husband are also up to hijinx in the kitchen on the bench top.

GRANITE mind you!

Out of interest, when you go to the gym, do you pack up a lot of condoms and sexy lingeries and say, I am off to have sex with someone else :-)

I flat out tell her I'm going to either Soi Cowboy or Nana. She simply returns a trusting smile.

Yep that one worked for me too when I lived in BK :D

It is not right though that when she tells ME that SHE is going to see a freind......

She somehow comes back with shopping bags from the Emporium :D

"Well I did see my freind... we met at the Emporium Terack"

Happens EVERY time we go to BK, thats the reason why I moved to Chaingmai :o

So you've made your excuses. You want to go for a quiet beer on your own, but you know if you tell her you are going for a beer on your own, She will think you are upto no good, or just plain crazy. So you have just told her you are going to the internet cafe or for a haircut. You go out, have a few beers, meet a friend and get carried away. Next thing you know, it's 5 am, and you are just rocking up back home. Now what's your excuse ??????????. :o:D:D