Fake Dr.

TheFishman1

There are signs all over CM on the street light poles advtertizing hypnosis,the Guy is a fake He says he a Medical Doctor,and can help you solve any problem.He is from Iran,travelling on a German passport,no work permit,working out of a low cost ,Baan Thai Resort if you want to call it that. Totally Fake charges 1700 Bht per Hour what I can't understand is how people don't see it.All his customers are non Thai I guess the saying A sucker is Born ever mintues wholes true. I just want to warn you.

Edited by soundman
Font - bold.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Send a mail to Immigration. BTW, how do you know so much of his personal papers, passport, wp etc.?

Why would you want to needlessly screw up someones life ???

Jealous or just bitter and twisted ??

Screw up somebody Life You have to have one first the FAKE DR. is screwing ever body life that see him EXample he adsvertize 5 to 7 visit can help ever body problems when you see him see then says Oh I think you need to see me 12 times ,come one what Dr. works out of a low budget place I am not jealous or bitter I am a Happy Guy just wanted to warn others take it for what it's worth,Have a nice day

Edited by soundman
Font - bold.

This is the crux of the issue. he is baiting people in with his ability to quickly treat people, then telling them they will need additional treatments, more hours, more money.... If this is the case, then people should be warned. In the US there were many people doing the same thing years back, but using astrology/fortune telling. Once the people were in and getting a reading, the fortune teller would "see" there was another problem or curse on them.. No worries though, they can take care of it for you, for an additional cost.....

Send a mail to Immigration. BTW, how do you know so much of his personal papers, passport, wp etc.?

Screw up somebody Life You have to have one first the FAKE DR. is screwing ever body life that see him EXample he adsvertize 5 to 7 visit can help ever body problems when you see him see then says Oh I think you need to see me 12 times ,come one what Dr. works out of a low budget place I am not jealous or bitter I am a Happy Guy just wanted to warn others take it for what it's worth,Have a nice day

Was there any issue with the hypnosis?

I couldn't stop looking at the swirling circles. w00t.gif

Is that the light-at-the-end-of-the-tunnel, which I think i see, in the centre ? rolleyes.gif

If so, he can solve the global-economic-crisis for the World-Bank/IMF, and make some real money ! w00t.gif

• Like 2

Semper.

"How could anyone be jealous of someone who has to work for a living? blink.png"

So it's just bitter and twisted then....

How very sad for you.

Yes, I wish I could be smiling all day long. But it would illegal in this country.

Who needs to be warned not to see a hypnotist?

saai.gif

saai.gif

saai.gif

saai.gif

saai.gif

After you click 'like this' you will have no memory of this post.

Who needs to click like, if you can have fake hypnosis in CM by a bearded Irano-German without WP... w00t.gif

I am looking forward to the reports from those that attacked the OP as to how their sessions went. Credentials for German-Iranian hypnotist WPs are well scutinised here, so no doubt we will hear glowing reviews. See this thread also brought up the ad for Iranian girls, funny that they look exactly like the Afgani girls ad, mind you not too bad without the burka.

Who needs to be warned not to see a hypnotist?

saai.gif

saai.gif

saai.gif

saai.gif

saai.gif

After you click 'like this' you will have no memory of this post.

Who needs to click like, if you can have fake hypnosis in CM by a bearded Irano-German without WP... w00t.gif

Laughing-chimp-gif-animation.gif

This is the crux of the issue. he is baiting people in with his ability to quickly treat people, then telling them they will need additional treatments, more hours, more money.... If this is the case, then people should be warned. In the US there were many people doing the same thing years back, but using astrology/fortune telling. Once the people were in and getting a reading, the fortune teller would "see" there was another problem or curse on them.. No worries though, they can take care of it for you, for an additional cost.....

how about all the people and pharmacies selling useless supplements to old people

NO he adv. that He is also a Medical Dr. When I first google him he had just the low low budget place he stay and works out of and the local paper he adv. in after I said to someone who knows him he changed his google listing nursing homes a school in I India that never heard of him O.K. he is a Total Fake hope that clear it up for you Jack Trip

I want to thank all the private messages that I have received about this subject.I am not jealous,or anything .I just wanted to warm people about This Fake Dr. if you are on walking street(almost ever light pole has his sign on it) or at many places like restaurants,he has his ads for his services.He has no work permit and a total rip off. Bait and switch. He prays on the weak.

I think aside from the allegations of fraud, there is the matter of working illegally.

Since the rest of us have to abide (and do) by the law, it makes perfect sense to report anyone breaking that law.

Why screw up a person's life by reporting his illegal activities? Does this nonsensical line apply only to allegedly fake health care workers or pickpockets as well?

It is up to the individual, but for some, reporting illegal activities is a duty for those who have spent their lives living abroad as a guest and who have always toed the legal line.

"Look! That guy broke into the gold shop and is making off with all those necklaces! We should call the police right away!"

"Hah, that would only screw up his life. Leave him be."

I think aside from the allegations of fraud, there is the matter of working illegally.

Since the rest of us have to abide (and do) by the law, it makes perfect sense to report anyone breaking that law.

Why screw up a person's life by reporting his illegal activities? Does this nonsensical line apply only to allegedly fake health care workers or pickpockets as well?

It is up to the individual, but for some, reporting illegal activities is a duty for those who have spent their lives living abroad as a guest and who have always toed the legal line.

"Look! That guy broke into the gold shop and is making off with all those necklaces! We should call the police right away!"

"Hah, that would only screw up his life. Leave him be."

....or that guy helped his wife clear a table in their cafe, or that guy is teaching English without a wp, ... the guy playing a saxaphone in a club..... bust em all ! ?