Dog Poo..7 More Reasons Why I Won'T Leave Thailand

Congratulations. May I suggest you celebrate by getting both father and mother neutered as soon as possible to prevent increasing Thailand's dog problem :) 7 cute lovely bundles of joy for sure, and 7 more dogs in Thailand that people will have / buy as opposed to adopting. As a very special present to them, keep all 7 seven until they are old enough to be neutered and after that then put them up for new families :)

May I suggest you celebrate by getting both father and mother neutered as soon as possible to prevent increasing Thailand's dog problem

May I suggest you follow your own advice, unless you have already done so, and do the same to yourself for exactly the same reasons.

Congratulations. May I suggest you celebrate by getting both father and mother neutered as soon as possible to prevent increasing Thailand's dog problem smile.png 7 cute lovely bundles of joy for sure, and 7 more dogs in Thailand that people will have / buy as opposed to adopting. As a very special present to them, keep all 7 seven until they are old enough to be neutered and after that then put them up for new families smile.png

suggest away my smiley tempered pious friend....

..all spoken for already ....rellies and friends...all have farms.Yes the lady will be fixed ....

All our dogs were adopted or just turned up....

You are OK with that?thumbsup.gif

• Like 1