Urgent Help Non Imm Type O Finished

been on a non immi mult entry for last 15 months ending end of august no problem here

just got my 1 year married visa done,

question is i last left the country about 90 days away while on the non imm type o

do i need to leave the country before the marriage visa starts, do a 90 day report now or just wait for another 90 daya into the marriage visa?

all coomments appreciated as long as it is not about spelling.

Thank you

oh and by the way to whoever started this website your are the man/or woman/katey

great website visit it most days

You should do your 90 day report when you've been in the country continuously for 90 days. The 90 day report process is independent of the visa extension process. Getting a new visa extension doesn't start the 90 day clock over again. Leaving the country and re-entering would start the 90 day clock at day 1. So would staying in the country and doing a report on day 90.

You were on a non-O and recently got a 1 year extension of stay. The first extension of stay, and only the first!, is considered doing a 90 day report. So your next 90 day report is 90 days after you got your extension of stay. Unless you leave the country, then it is 90 days after you enter Thailand again, if you stay that long.

You do not leave the country before the visa starts, your visa expired and you now have an extension of stay and need a re-entry permit when you want to leave the country and keep your permission to stay.