Kakudos 103 Hd Media Player

Derifo

If there's anyone with the above media player, then with the Romanian firmware for AC Ryan 73200 installed, you'll have no need for True Visions, openbox, dreambox, etc. You'll be surprised at the available contents.

The only problem you'll have will be your ISP's reliability. My 10mb TOT subscription can't really do much.

You mean the online content is interesting? What can you see? Please elaborate.

I guess if the firmware works with that brand/model you would be able to flash any media player with the same Realtek chipset.

Probably, yes.

Everything I'll ever need is there, just that I can't get most of them to play. Max HD and CNN international are the only ones in English I can get to play flawlessly. Eurosports plays but with a lot of effort. Russian and Brazilian versions of HBO(2), CN, Nat Geo, Discovery. Many other sports, movies and entertainment channels from Ukraine, Russia, Italy ( Italiasports ), Germany, France ( France 2, France 3, France 5, TV 5 ) Spain, and Portugal ). UK and American TV channels are there as well.

I can get more than twenty of the seventy two Arabic channels available to play, so my Arab friend has borrowed my box to try out before buying one. Plenty of Indian TV are available, too.

I know my TOT connection is crap because usually, I can't even stream contents from youtube without stuttering. Hope this helps.