The Luka Modric Thread

carmine

"I'm 37,I'm not old."

Why not organise an old fart's get-together - you can take your Monty Python VHS box-set, and Stevie will take his vinyl copy of Gaucho....

Ouch - Stevie may not be able to but this Steve happens to have a vinyl copy of that fine albumguitar.gif .

My 3 year old daughter doesnt think Im old. She farts better than me too.

"I'm 37,I'm not old."

Bladdy heck. w00t.gif I thought you really were old, that's why I've been putting up with you submitting your predictions like someone who was born in the pre-computer age, nay, pre-electricity age. There are pensioners in the comp who know how to e-mail a spreadsheet. Get it sorted, youré the only one left who I have to manually input. tongue.png

I steadfastly refuse to be dragged into the 21st. century.

"I'm 37,I'm not old."

Bladdy heck. w00t.gif I thought you really were old, that's why I've been putting up with you submitting your predictions like someone who was born in the pre-computer age, nay, pre-electricity age. There are pensioners in the comp who know how to e-mail a spreadsheet. Get it sorted, youré the only one left who I have to manually input. tongue.png

I steadfastly refuse to be dragged into the 21st. century.

Daft old git! :D

"I'm 37,I'm not old."

Why not organise an old fart's get-together - you can take your Monty Python VHS box-set, and Stevie will take his vinyl copy of Gaucho....

ooh no, gaucho's about the time they started to lose it. can't buy a thrill and pretzel logic are about flawless though. in fact all their first five albums are pretty immaculate.

ooh no, gaucho's about the time they started to lose it. can't buy a thrill and pretzel logic are about flawless though. in fact all their first five albums are pretty immaculate.

These are the sorts of conversational nuggets you should be saving for your shindig.

"I'm 37,I'm not old."

Scathing criticism for an old codger who's only trying to do his best,Mr.B. For all you computer whizz kids out there,I've managed to get the spreadsheets in my Documents folder but a message comes up when I try to open them "Windows cannot open this file...etc.". That open office website Jock suggested sent me into a cold sweat.

Edited by oldgit

"I'm 37,I'm not old."

Scathing criticism for an old codger who's only trying to do his best,Mr.B. For all you computer whizz kids out there,I've managed to get the spreadsheets in my Documents folder but a message comes up when I try to open them "Windows cannot open this file...etc.". That open office website Jock suggested sent me into a cold sweat.

What system are you using OG ?

theblether can't even work out how to turn his new laptop on yet! laugh.png

I did that once with an hire car, where you had to put your foot on the brake or something like that for it to start. One of those fandangleded don't put a key in the ignition jobbies.

are those the ones where you snap the steering lock and cut the ignition wires also, keyless everything types biggrin.png

• Like 1

"I'm 37,I'm not old."

What system are you using OG ?

Microsoft Windows XP Version 2002.

Round of applause please, for Mr BoJ's sterling efforts again, least we can do is try and do is make things a bit easier for the fella, it can't be easy.

It ain't easy Red. Anyway, just realised the version I post i save as 97-2003 version, so that should be ok. If anyone can help oldgit it would be appreciated.

How is Luka anyways