The Luka Modric Thread

carmine

This should allow everyone and their mia noi the chance to comment on his transfer fee, salary, appearances for Madrid, his feminine hairsyle, the potential addons to his transfer fee which should be fascinating! his lovelife, the relationship he has with his family, his diet and anything else for that matter.

• Like 1

citeh fans and the chavs are obsessed with the whole business.

Pardon

You're back! Thanks for the help....i've been trying to keep control of this lot whilst you've been in transit.

You said city fans are obsessed with the whole Modric affair. What city fans? I don't give a Monkeys

citeh fans and the chavs are obsessed with the whole business.

Pardon

You're back! Thanks for the help....i've been trying to keep control of this lot whilst you've been in transit.

You said city fans are obsessed with the whole Modric affair. What city fans? I don't give a Monkeys

JD for a start....just can't let it go. Its no longer an issue for us Spurs fans as he is no longer a Spurs player and hence i started a thread for the rest of them.

Pardon

JD for a start....just can't let it go. Its no longer an issue for us Spurs fans as he is no longer a Spurs player and hence i started a thread for the rest of them.

I couldnt care less about Modric..... I was just correcting the FACT he didnt go for 35 mill, and that your chairman is a knob.... thats alltongue.png

Its amazing how much crap you guys on the Spurs thread were coming out with when we gave you Adebayor... salary/fee/ who is paying etc etc. Now the boots on the other foot, you dont like it!!

Oh, and for the record, this is what i said back at the beginning of the year:

Watch this space for that little sh*t Modric having us over in the summer. I really hope Levy takes the 50m we might just get offered. Chelsea i believe will be that desperate.

I don't see the little shit as you call him, being worth 50m, not right now, and particularly not if he continues to make it clear that he wants away. 40m tops i reckon.

City might be able to afford to not sell the "shit" they are lumbered with, at least until they deem an offer fair, but Spurs can't and will get low-balled this Summer. 30 or 35m is what i would expect.

Hold on , Stevie knows more than Jose Mourinho 24.gif

oh i certainly know more than jose mourinho about some things. the music of steely dan and the films of the coen brothers for example. but being a football manager, no.

• Like 1

oh i certainly know more than jose mourinho about some things. the music of steely dan and the films of the coen brothers for example. but being a football manager, no.

I just watched Raising Arizona! Coen Brothers rarely make a bad film.

What films has steely Dan made?

Steely Danthumbsup.gif . You just went up 10 notches Stevie.

Carmine - they only went on about Modric cos you lot were such suckers for a wind-up and kept on and on arguing about itbiggrin.png

Edited by SantiSuk

Steely Danthumbsup.gif . You just went up 10 notches Stevie.

Carmine - they only went on about Modric cos you lot were such suckers for a wind-up and kept on and on arguing about itbiggrin.png

Stop brown nosing stevie. Regards Modric, he is just a footballer that used to play for Spurs that manchester fans and the chavs are obsessed with for reasons i know not. We sold him to Madrid for 30m plus bits amounting to 33m but for reasons i know not they just won't let it go!

Anything else i can help you with?

How much was it that you sold him for, again? I didn't quite catch it from your last 30 posts on the subjectcheesy.gif .

Then you can understand how frustrating it is that these northern blokes still don't seem to get it.

I know most chelsea fans are new to football and can't read so they are excused.

• Like 1

Oh, now I get it.

Its not us who are winding you lot up, its you who are winding us up!

Nice one

Thread closed

You've finally got it! Bravo santi bravo!!!!! You're from the north of England aswell arn't you if i'm not mistakenthumbsup.gifermm.giflaugh.png

Oh, now I get it.

Nice one

Thread closed

You've finally got it! Bravo santi bravo!!!!! You're from the north of England aswell arn't you if i'm not mistakenthumbsup.gifermm.giflaugh.png

Yes from the north but supported the goons all his life 23.gif

Blimey,you've got good taste,Stevie. That is a surprise!

How much was it that you sold him for, again? I didn't quite catch it from your last 30 posts on the subjectcheesy.gif .

Then you can understand how frustrating it is that these northern blokes still don't seem to get it.

I know most chelsea fans are new to football and can't read so they are excused.

Au contraire,and as usual,you talk a lot but say nothing.

This thread is starting to feel like an old farts stuck-in-the-past reunion.

Can we get back to winding up Spurs fans forthwith please.

Oh, now I get it.

Nice one

Thread closed

Yes from the north but supported the goons all his life 23.gif

Carlisle, Norwich City, Ipswich Town, Leeds United (bit half-heartedly), then a gap of 20 years. Only settled on Arsenal 5 years or so ago!

This thread is starting to feel like an old farts stuck-in-the-past reunion.

Can we get back to winding up Spurs fans forthwith please.

"I'm 37,I'm not old."