Thai Army

ishan14

(There is no hate intended for thai army in this topic. So please don't get all emotional and start a fight.)

I don't know why im starting this thread but i just want to share this;

It looks like thai army doesn't pay that much attention to their soldiers :l

post-160202-0-93138000-1346477046_thumb.

post-160202-0-94629100-1346477058_thumb.

post-160202-0-49842000-1346477066_thumb.

post-160202-0-18152700-1346477085_thumb.

Thai men are usually much smaller anyways. It's how their genes are. Just cause someone is not pumped up full of steroids and a total beefcake does not mean they are not

tough.

P.S. I'm not implyng that all beefcakes are on steroids, but yaknowwhatImean.

My observation on these pictures is the Thai soldiers look ready for combat all the time but the farang soldiers care more about how to look good and show their big arms and get awards. Not to mention the big guy sending sms to his thai GF when he really should be ready for war. I choose the Thai army to fight for my country.

My observation on these pictures is the Thai soldiers look ready for combat all the time but the farang soldiers care more about how to look good and show their big arms and get awards. Not to mention the big guy sending sms to his thai GF when he really should be ready for war. I choose the Thai army to fight for my country.

In the pictures of the thai soldiers were clicked when they were on-duty , the "farang" was clicked off-duty for sure.

I meant like the western soldiers look more RIPPED than the thai soldiers.

How ripped does one have to be to fire a weapon with a 4 pound trigger pull?

I think what arthurwait meant was

Remember those little guys in black pajama's?

I recall they ran around the rice paddies for something like 18+ years giving

big ripped guys a hard time.

I think the big ripped guys eventually called it a day & left.

• Like 2

Thai Army will keep going on a little rice and somtam, US Army needs a McD, Kentucky .... Coca Cola and so on.

If push came to shove nuclear weapons would wipe them all out but there is a reluctance to use them,

The wars mentioned are not really wars they are more guerilla tactics, run and hide.

Good luck with that then...............one tv on the battlefield would have them mesmerised.

I meant like the western soldiers look more RIPPED than the thai soldiers. I don't know if that's a helping factor or not but i just have a picture that soldiers are meant to be tough .. ermm.gif

Vietnam went well didn't it.

My thoughts entirely :-)

Sent from my GT-P6200 using Thaivisa Connect App

Obviously ggold & arthurwait know sweet FA about Vietnam and the war there.

I meant like the western soldiers look more RIPPED than the thai soldiers. I don't know if that's a helping factor or not but i just have a picture that soldiers are meant to be tough .. ermm.gif

Are you saying that we've all been misled and the US won that war?

• Like 2

Are you disputing who won ?