Cigarettes. What Do U Smoke?

rics21

We maybe weak minded, but dam_n we r happy with the fags.

Sent from my XT910 using Thaivisa Connect App

Glad you are happy.

Hope you keep the happiness to yourself though and especially away from kids.

But for the life of me, I cannot see how you could be happy with poisoning yourself.

You would not walk into a leaking nuclear plant and happily breathe in the fumes day after day would you ?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you are happy.

But for the life of me, I cannot see how you could be happy with poisoning yourself.

You would not walk into a leaking nuclear plant and happily breathe in the fumes day after day would you ?

Get over yourself will you. We're sick and tired of your endless preaching. Go and save a whale or a rainforest.

• Like 1

Get over yourself will you. We're sick and tired of your endless preaching. Go and save a whale or a rainforest.

Save the Whales? Whales are stupid. Can you mention one whale in the history of mankind that has had a record in the top ten? Can you?

Can you mention one whale who's written the equivalent of, er, 'Othello', Shakespeare, 'Health & Efficiency'? They've produced nothing in the way of literature. All they've produced is a load of other whales and all they eat is $#&*^&%$ plankton, and they call them intelligent. Can you imagine drifting along in the sea with your mouth open and a lot of plankton going in?

You'd like it, would you, just drifting around in the sea? And they're such #$#%'# they can't even breathe underwater. They have to keep coming up the whole @$%&@#%^ time and spouting.

Then some @%$# comes on telly and he says, "Oh, the whale is being wiped out by mankind, save the #*@%^#$% whales."

Well, during the war, did we notice a lot of whales rallying round and saying, "Save England!" I didn't notice many down my part of the world. I didn't see whales coming up with Union Jacks saying, "We'll fight the Boche". No, they were doing @$#% all - swimming around the @$^@$%@#% sea sucking @#%&%^#% plankton down!"

Edited by Pseudolus

Glad you are happy.

From such frivolous comments, you think as little about whales and rainforests as you do about people around you.

It really is no wonder the world is in the state it is in with attitudes like this.

Glad you are happy.

From such frivolous comments, you think as little about whales and rainforests as you do about people around you.

It really is no wonder the world is in the state it is in with attitudes like this.

Troll on.

Troll on.

Rather weak reply to a very real issue. But seems appropriate to take the easy option as smokers do with their own options to either stop, or care about others.

No, Marlboro light became Marlboro Gold, Ultra Light became Silver and red stayed red.

the name change was a result of it becoming illegal in many countries to use the word light when describing or naming a cigarette

Silver seems to taste thicker than the gold.

Edited by rics21

No, Marlboro light became Marlboro Gold, Ultra Light became Silver and red stayed red.

the name change was a result of it becoming illegal in many countries to use the word light when describing or naming a cigarette

As in less intelligent? Is this a novel way of working out the intelligence of something - tasting it? Does it work with the ladies too?

"you taste like a brain surgeon!"

Edited by Pseudolus

As in less intelligent? Is this a novel way of working out the intelligence of something - tasting it? Does it work with the ladies too?

"you taste like a brain surgeon!"

Don't know how a brain surgeon would taste like. But a bar girl, yes.

Edited by rics21