A Renter To Avoid

Just a warning to property owners who rent out their properties. There is an Israeli lady with two children, who also has a local business who has just done a runner from her rented house. Everything movable in the house - stolen. 3 months rent outstanding. PM me for details.

This is not a post against Israelis nor is it racial profiling - it is just a warning about this one tennant.

The house owner will be pursuing the matter with the Bobs.

"...and this is not racial profiling" What race are Israelis, anyway?

That post was run by me before posting. There is no problem defining race or country, it is not illegal. If you come from England you English etc....

The definition of the race is to narrow down the culprits to those in the business.

My only concern, is if racial attacks start as they inevitably do, being English, Australian , African etc.......When that happens, posts will be deleted & posters issued warnings.

The only person talking about race thus far is yourself & trying to open a race discussion.

• Like 2

Had several runners now ( or my wife has) With rent or outstanding bills ,or like you having the bstds outright steal things.

Seems those on long term stay, will think nothing of extending there stay by ripping of others.

She now (last 3 mths) takes deposit and months rent in advance, plus shows and sign off what is in the house.

She is fair with wear and tear and expects breakages, however recently we where both gobsmacked when we found a expat had taken the bed mattress, microwave and all the energy efficient light fittings. Even more amazing this prat only moved about 300 mtrs away.

If you have a rental contract, a signed inventory and a copy of her passport it shouldn't be difficult to have her arrested for stealing your property. Payment of unpaid rent is a civil matter.

Of course you also have her deposit, which she will forfeit.

Once the 'efficient' BIB punch her passport number in with a theft offence next to it, she will be in deep......

...who also has a local business ....

What business is that? Ought to be pretty easy for find this person.

The OP knows what business they are associated with, but it is not going to be made public. Enough heads up was given.