Blasts From The Past - 50S,60S And 70S Music

Ron19

Stevie Wonder - Superstition

"http://www.youtube.com/embed/wDZFf0pm0SE"

Oh Dear????? again.

What you have to remember is that not everybody has the same preference for music with regards to musical excellence.From what I've noticed throughout my life, most people enjoy music for It's entertainment value not It's musical excellence.As an example, I would draw you're attention to many of the present day popular music such as rap(crap),hip hop,etc.I can't stand any of it.I like to listen to most thai music and people outside of thailand ask why is that when you can't understand the words,well I just say think of it as being like listening to an instrumental tune.If everyone liked the same thing in life, how boring would that be ?

• Like 1

Oh Dear????? again.

What you have to remember is that not everybody has the same preference for music with regards to musical excellence.From what I've noticed throughout my life, most people enjoy music for It's entertainment value not It's musical excellence.As an example, I would draw you're attention to many of the present day popular music such as rap(crap),hip hop,etc.I can't stand any of it.I like to listen to most thai music and people outside of thailand ask why is that when you can't understand the words,well I just say think of it as being like listening to an instrumental tune.If everyone liked the same thing in life, how boring would that be ?

Yes, I appreciate Stevie Wonder as a musician, the first time I saw him on TV, he was singing a song called "Uptight", at the time, I was just learning to play the guitar, I watched him and listened to him, and the song only had two chords all the way through, and no tune or melody. As for Rap and Hip Hop, whether you like it or not, it cannot be classed as music when no musical instruments are being played. Another name for it is "computerised crap" I defy anyone to say that is music.

Oh Dear????? again.

Yes, I appreciate Stevie Wonder as a musician, the first time I saw him on TV, he was singing a song called "Uptight", at the time, I was just learning to play the guitar, I watched him and listened to him, and the song only had two chords all the way through, and no tune or melody. As for Rap and Hip Hop, whether you like it or not, it cannot be classed as music when no musical instruments are being played. Another name for it is "computerised crap" I defy anyone to say that is music.

Could not agree more with your comments about Rap and Hip Hop.

Edited by Ron19